How to prepare for Prom?

MylesProwr

Cake Trainer
My school's promenade is coming up.

I've been notified recently that I'm in the prom court, meaning that when students voted for who they wanted to be prom king, I came up in the top 3 most voted. I do not know which place.

This brings up an issue, my friends are telling me that If I am elected king, have to dance with the queen. I do not know how to dance.

Also if there are any other customs I don't know what they are.

Videos? Instructional pages? Personal Insight? Let it fly, ladies, gentlemen.

Try to join a dance class, can't be that hard. I wouldn't advise videos, well because I don't learn like that :p

PS: I voted for you ;)

punch her in the face, shows dignity were I come from. no but really, if you lucked out with a lady that know's how to dance, follow her every move. It doesn't matter if you don't know how to dance i'd say 70% of your graduating class doesn't know how to dance so don't sweat it man, and of course have fun, don't sweat it and grats. cya

P.S. but if you want to there's ton's of instructional dance video's on youtube and at miscellaneous use on the interweb's.

Azul said:
Shave, get a haircut, be clean and fancy. That's what I did in mine.

Isn't that what you should be like.. like always :p

If you don't already have it, then learn ettiquette.

Tell her she's ugly, burp in her face, step on her feet, that kind of stuff. Ladies love it when you do that.

Pandamore said:
^When guys do that, it really turns me on.

hahahahahahahah had to laugh,

Myles, just tell eveyone to dress sexy, and make sure to sell condoms at the door :) glad I could help ;)

^ LMAO, that was too much xD

Honestly, take some dance classes or consult someone who has been King already and see if he can help.

This sounds like something that could be turned into a really bad comedy :p Anyways #1 advice NEVER EVER ASK POKEMON NERDS FOR DATING HELP EVER!! My suggestion is to maybe watch Youtube viedos or something IDK I'm the last person to take advice from just don't want to have this to be considered spam

I'm thinking we've gotten off of the point of the thread a little. Has anyone here ever BEEN to prom?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Krucifier said:
So you like it when guys treat you like dirt?

Remind me not to keep the door open for you next time.
you relize she's joking right?

Myles, no I don't think anyone has but, were assuming we have ;)

Dr.empoleon said:
hahahahahahahah had to laugh,

Myles, just tell eveyone to dress sexy, and make sure to sell condoms at the door :) glad I could help ;)
man I wish i had thought of that when I went to my last dance
Porygon said:
Wear clothes when you go. Don't make the same mistake I did.
*sigh* bad memorys man

EDIT-.....OMG PRYGON! we must duel for naming rights!!!!!

Porygon Z.0 said:
man I wish i had thought of that when I went to my last dance
Porygon said:
Wear clothes when you go. Don't make the same mistake I did.
*sigh* bad memorys man

EDIT-.....OMG PRYGON! we must duel for naming rights!

Sorry Ryan, but Thats the... the.... the... the... the... REAL Porygon :O You cant beat him

Back