How to prepare for Prom?

Anyways, I couldn't dance to save my life when i went to morp (reverse prom where girls ask the guys), but I just kinda improvved it. If its slow dance, just do what she does, lol. There's not much to it, as long as you have the ability to walk and do side steps, you should be able to dance fine.

http://www.wikihow.com/Dance

Enjoy :p

i asked my date the day before we had to buy tickets. so now we are sitting together with many people we do not know. score ;)

fortunately hating of the disc,
hatedisc

Porygon said:
My suggestion is that you ask nerds on the internet who've never had dates.
Seriously, why do people even make these thread -.-, if your friends think u might b prom king, DON'T TAKE ADVISE FROM PPL ON POKEBEACH. If you want to take advise from what A LOT of people here are, dateless nerds, go ahead.

Just watch this and do the opposite of everything that is done:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HQqHLdjvQ

Again, remember, the opposite!

Okay, so the majority of Pokebeach maybe are nerds, but that does not mean that they all are. I've been a member of Pokebeach for 2-so years and I'm a a prom king nominee. So maybe you should think a little outside the stereotype, lose the condescending attitude, and consider that some people at this site actually have sense. Of course, as with anything, I'll be taking advice with a grain of salt.

Rude.

Thank you to those that actually had something helpful to say, not just spamming my thread.

I was being serious. Avoid all of those things mentioned in the video, and you'll do fine.
Plus, if you are worried, there was some comic relief.

last year, when I went to prom, the king and queen didn't dance. maybe you could ask around and see if you're actally supposed to? if you do, I don't think you HAVE to do anything fancy. I wouldn't like to dance with someone that was picked for me by other people XP

Seems this thread hasn't really gotten anywhere.. A few things.

1. How old are you?
2. Do you know any of the girls nominated for Prom Queen?
3. What kind of Impression do you want to give off to the girl you might be dancing?
4. Who are you taking/going with to Prom?

Like somebody said before, we need more info if you want good advice.

For the record, I went to Prom with a sprained ankle and two chicks.

Back