• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

How to Donk a Kyurem EX (Lugia Legend/Smeargle)

Would this work to any extent at all like I think it should?

• Total voters

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
This is the dumbest donk deck in existence, and even though i have yet to test it, I think it would still be a fun deck.

4 Smeargle CL
2-2 Lugia Legend HS

4 Rainbow
4 Water
4 Fire
4 Lightning

4 Switch
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Legend Box
4 Junk Arm
4 N
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
4 Professor Juniper
3 Random Receiver
2 Pokemon Catcher
4 Super Rod

The strategy is to start Smeargle and continuously switch out that Smeargle and another you draw into until you have thinned you deck enough for a successful Legend Box to get Lugia. Then use the effects of Legend Box and Lugia in order to get 3 Energy on Lugia and Elemental Blast, KOing whatever the opponent has active. Hopefully it's an EX, giving you 2 prizes on T1. Hammertime has a hard time against this deck because neither Hammer works on Lugia because it'll probably discard all its energy. The problem with this deck is its questionable consistency and ABYSMAL Zekeels matchup (I think, I haven't played a game with this deck yet...)

Thoughts?

I will consider that but for now i will not add it to the list due to the fact that it uses my supporter, meaning that it will me much harder to get the Legend Box T1.

Well, I've seen this deck, and it seems super fun to play, but a few tech cards are absolutely necessary.
-3 Judge (Can ruin your day also)
-3 Super Rod (Way to much over kill, this is gonna get you in trouble with drawing them)
-1 Switch (No need for 4... It's too much space)
-2 Smeargle (Can be a great start, but too easily donk-able)
=9

+2-2 Electrode Prime (This will get those energies faster than just hoping to draw them)
+2 Tornadus EX (It works, just like in Ho-Oh Tornadus decks, and it can donk way good)
+1 Pokémon Catcher (Can help get those 2 prize EX's on the active spot)
+2 Terrakion NV (This helps against Darkrai/Zekeels match-ups, use the rainbow energy for Retaliate)

If you don't like Terrakion, try using something that can counter Zekeels, maybe Mewtwo EX.

!!!

Everything except for taking out the judge just gives me this uneasy feeling...

Also i forgot to say that i would like this to be just Legends/Smeargle with nothing else.

-3 Judge
+3 Professor Oak's New Theory

My T1s with this deck have so far looked like this:
5 PONTs total via 4 Smeargle and STILL no legend...

Maybe I should take out 4 cards for ERL or RDL or something like that?

And if you don't like this deck i honestly can't blame you, i don't even know why i built it...

I think its fun... But you really need to get Energy acceleration, that's why I added Electrode. Without it, the legend just falls apart.

Back