Votes: 15 22.4%
  • monthly

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
So everbody knows i am looking for these 2:

Pidgeotto(Secret Wonders)

Charlizard(Base or D&P)

Please P.M me if you have both!

Forget about my current vote. I get about 15 bucks a week now. Each pack at my local hobby shop is about 3.50, so that's 4 packs per week.

A long time ago, I would frequently get 3 packs at a time every other week at League. Right now, I usually buy one box for each set and then get tins or blister packs on an uncertain schedule.

I get them monthly or less often, but I get like 24 packs each time. It ends up evening out. (24 is average. I've gotten between 1 and about 40 at a time.)

6 Booster boxes in a week is a bit much I guess.

I really want to make a Garchomp Lv. X deck >_<.

Some of you guys are really rich...Aren't boxes, like $75 at the very least? I can understand once a month, but anything mroe than one box a month sounds downright crazy.

Anyway, it used to be that I would buy around 4 packs per week, but it took a serious hit on my wallet. I now go to prereleases as my main source, and outside of them, I average about one pack per week.

I'm not rich, I just have loads of expendable income.

I just really need some Garchomps that are Lvl X.

Ophie said:
Anyway, it used to be that I would buy around 4 packs per week, but it took a serious hit on my wallet. I now go to prereleases as my main source, and outside of them, I average about one pack per week.

I did about the same thing, it was during the first Diamond and Pearl set. I would simply talke my allowence for the week, buy a blister pack and two single pack (roughly, it was kind of random, but I always got the blister) Then my locol card store moved and i have just been buying them less and less

I pretty much buy about...8 or 10 packs when the set first comes out (I love pre releases, but they can be far away so i dont always go to them) then it just depends, i buy randomly, whenever i feel like it. But yeah i average probobly a pack a week.

^Same here! I just get mine at prereleases and as prizes mainly. I will occasionally buy a pack or two but not very often. I usually get around 32-a box for each set. So not to to bad. The reason why the number is so high, is because my sister plays, and about a month ago we both won our age division at a prerelease totalling 20 packs between each of us, so not too bad. =D

I get a new pack when ever I have a few extra bucks to bust. Since I don't make much money on my allowance I usually just let my little brother buy the new packs and then I mooch off of his cards. XD

pidgeot said:
I wish that you could get cheaper packs I also would like the original to come back!!:p:)

It would be really awesome if they would start selling packs with the old amount of cards. It used to be 13 waaaaay back in the day. Now it is just 9. Even Yugioh has more than that in it's packs, and that game blows.

TearsofanUchiha said:
^Same here! I just get mine at prereleases and as prizes mainly. I will occasionally buy a pack or two but not very often. I usually get around 32-a box for each set. So not to to bad. The reason why the number is so high, is because my sister plays, and about a month ago we both won our age division at a prerelease totalling 20 packs between each of us, so not too bad. =D

You actually get prizes as booster packs when you win? I won the Majestic Dawn prerelease where I went to, and all I got was a pin.

By the way, that average is just that--an average. I get maybe three packs at a time, but I only buy about once every three weeks.

Back