Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

NY TCG HUnter

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, so I have a YouTube channel where I open Pokémon TCG product and during one of those videos I was opening a Phantom Forces booster from a Charizard EX Box when I pulled this:

ea7HtuX.jpg
FchaEue.jpg
kyop1TU.jpg
xjOyKJq.jpg

If you cannot tell, this is a Malamar EX #58 from Phantom Forces. The foil is not even glued except for the lower 1/4 of the card. This is exactly how I pulled it from the pack. You can see this play out on video here at around the 4:13 mark:

So...the question is. Is there a market for this type of card? I am a collector all the way, but I have not seen any other instances of this happening. Does anyone have anything like this example? Thanks again!

oskarjaw

Aspiring Trainer
primal kyogre ex full art ancient origins

for

m steelix ex steam siege
primal kyogre ex primal clash
m lucario ex secret rare furious fists

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
primal kyogre ex full art ancient origins

for

m steelix ex steam siege
primal kyogre ex primal clash
m lucario ex secret rare furious fists
yep that's very fair

Ok, so I have a YouTube channel where I open Pokémon TCG product and during one of those videos I was opening a Phantom Forces booster from a Charizard EX Box when I pulled this:

ea7HtuX.jpg
FchaEue.jpg
kyop1TU.jpg
xjOyKJq.jpg

If you cannot tell, this is a Malamar EX #58 from Phantom Forces. The foil is not even glued except for the lower 1/4 of the card. This is exactly how I pulled it from the pack. You can see this play out on video here at around the 4:13 mark:

So...the question is. Is there a market for this type of card? I am a collector all the way, but I have not seen any other instances of this happening. Does anyone have anything like this example? Thanks again!
Unfortunately people only want mint cards so it has little value, but maybe someone would be interested :/

HawkieCollects

Aspiring Trainer
I found this on a local ebay-like page and wondered how much it would be worth in it's current condition. I'm also a avid collector of odds and ends when it comes to pokemon, so it would really help me out if you know more than me about this!

Charizard 2.jpg

Charizard 4.jpg

Charizard.jpg

Charizard 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkieCollects

Aspiring Trainer
I found this on a local ebay-like page and wondered how much it would be worth in it's current condition. I'm also a avid collector of odds and ends when it comes to pokemon, so it would really help me out if you know more than me about this!
I also wonder if it's worth sending to PSA in it's current condition or if it would be better to just sell it without grading. Thank you again.

PokemonJonny

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, ive got an near mint english full set of Southern island cards with original folder and sealed postcard/poster that came with it.

Im thinking of selling it, how much should i sell it for?

i can post pictures if you like

bingo5387

Aspiring Trainer
So I don't really pay attention to pokemon cards at all but I looked at the cards in a pack we were gonna throw away at work because it was open at work and took the one good looking card out of it. It's a shiny or a reflective gabite, not what the terms are so I'll just describe the card: The background of the card is the dragon type symbol but its all reflective, everything is what I assume would be normal for the card. I'm guessing its not worth much, just curious.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
So I don't really pay attention to pokemon cards at all but I looked at the cards in a pack we were gonna throw away at work because it was open at work and took the one good looking card out of it. It's a shiny or a reflective gabite, not what the terms are so I'll just describe the card: The background of the card is the dragon type symbol but its all reflective, everything is what I assume would be normal for the card. I'm guessing its not worth much, just curious.

Sounds like just the Reverse Foil of a Common or Uncommon card there mostly for collectors or people who like to Bling out there deck. Id assume worth between 1-2$

CharlesNXS

Aspiring Trainer
How much is this double stamped misprint Milotic-Staff-Prerelease worth ? I brought it from trollandtoad last month.Screenshot_20180920-124438_1.jpg

Last edited:

NoCluePokemonQuestions

Aspiring Trainer
I have unopened packs of neo genesis and the original Japanese 1996 pocket monsters original release and fossil release. I made a thread that had a pic. How much do they go for?