Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Bumble2508

Aspiring Trainer
Thank you both for your help iam trying to upload some photos so will post some, i will also check out the link thank you, iam not in a rush to get rid them tbh i just think its a shame that they arent being used or at least appriciated by someone who actualy wants them lol like i said before i think i just jumped on the bandwagon as a kid because my mates had them lol
Thanks again

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Pokemon https://imgur.com/gallery/fsLjd
Pics of my cards
Hopefuly i did it rite lol
You did it right xD. anyway looking at the pictures the Mewtwo, Gyarados and Vaporeon seem to be in good condition. I don't know the exact value but they should be atleast around 2-4 dollars each. the others are common/uncommons and aren't worth much

I also see a ton of topps cards. which i have 0 knowledge about. Maybe someone else knows about their value? .3.

Last edited:

Bumble2508

Aspiring Trainer
Thank you for that hun, all the cards i have litraly came out the packets and went straight into the folder only taken out to take the pics lol i beleive the topps card are almost a full set of that particular set anyway
Thank you for your help

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Thank you for that hun, all the cards i have litraly came out the packets and went straight into the folder only taken out to take the pics lol i beleive the topps card are almost a full set of that particular set anyway
Thank you for your help

No problem x3. i would still double check the values using a site (Troll and Toad and/or TCG player) just to be 100% certain

Turddlemilks

Aspiring Trainer
Never seen a misprint like this. Gambler Trainer card from the base set. It has a double dot misprint where Nintendo is supposed to be written.

Thanks appreciate any help/ comments.

Attachments

• IMG_5051.JPG
    IMG_5051.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5052.PNG
    IMG_5052.PNG
    845.1 KB · Views: 25

CaliforniaTradingCards

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all, I recently acquired ( and sent to PSA ) a pikachu e reader sample card. It graded gem Mint 10 and this is the 7th in existence. All I can find is that it was used to demonstrate how the e readers would work. Also read that it is rumored only 50 sets exist. Any help? Pictures to be uploaded but it is a gem Mint 10 PSA offical pikachu e reader sample. Thanks everyone in advance

MasterOO

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys, I have beckett 9.5 1999 base set phantom pikachu misprint, can someone please tell me how much this card is worth? thanks! Basically the 1st edition stamp is missing the D in the edition and the 1 and the whole stamp is blurry. This misprint was in the top 16 rarest english misprint card in the world, is it true? Below is a pic. I found online:
Pikachu%20Base%20Set%201st%20Ed%20Ghost%20Error.jpg

Last edited:

Celty

Somebody you used to know
So, I was given a Mew card from Evolutions it is a non-holo rare from the prerelease kit. And have no solid idea of what it is valued at. Seen it range from 3-30 dollars which is quite a difference in value, does anyone have a more accurate price for this thing?

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I came along this post and am wondering if the cards are actually in the right order from the rarest.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanglu/10-...oduced-2my03?utm_term=.lildgxMGqN#.pob37wNgkl

I have some of the English base set cards. Can someone help me out if the cards are legitimately that expensive? Thanks!

Some 1st Edition Base Set cards (especially popular, holographic cards like Charizard) can indeed fetch a pretty hefty price, so long as they're in mint condition. Condition is really the key when it comes to pricing those old cards because most of them have not kept well over this years.

If you'd like to check specific values for certain Base Set cards that you might have, Sold eBay Listings or TCGPlayer are some great resources to check on current market values values of cards. Make sure to pay attention to your cards condition and also specifics of the card itself (for example: 1st Edition vs. Shadowless vs. Unlimited prints of Base Set cards).

Racracroo

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,
I have been recently going through my collection, and I have found that I have a base set sandshrew and a base set abra. The have been lightly or well used. How much could I sell these for online?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
They aren't first edition and are not mint. I don't think you can sell them for anything online. Sorry to disappoint you.

pokemonchick

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone i am new and i have collected pokemon card's since 1999 :D. And i was thinking of selling my WOTC original base,jungle, and fossil card's to buy the new ones, Is that a good idea or stupid one? I guess maybe im sick of looking at my old one's lol?. Even though i know they seem to have more value in some cases. But i like the new full art's ex and such. I have a hard time parting with any parts of my collection but i think it may be time. I have around 1200 card's all original one's. I was thinking of doing something on ebay if anyone can kind of help me with ideas and etc please :p. Maybe something like 50 card's 2 holo's and 3 first edition stamped card's for lik 17$ or something? am i crazy? or does that sound ok?... Because i really want to get money to start collecting the new sets that are comming out and already out

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
I bought a non (reverse) holo version of Dratini and Larvitar with the Delta Species logo. It were promo's from the Scadinavian Donald Duck.
How much are these worth?

YanMeaga

Ogre Darner Pokemon... C'mon...
So a while ago I pulled a Bronzong BREAK, with one half on the card double- holo'ed. You can see from the two pictures that the full right side is double printed, and I was wondering if someone could put a "price tag" on it. Any help would be appreciated
20170115_081506.jpg
20170115_081509.jpg

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
They're selling for less than US$1 on Troll and Toad, so not very much.
That is quite unfortunate. However, personally I discredit prices on Troll and Toad because I was scammed a few times on purchases that were too good to be true.