Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Unique Username said:
Pokémon Card Trainers Magazine #15 = $10 - $18 (Sealed)

Is that roughly how much the other Trainers Magazines that have 3 T Promos go for?

If so, I wish I could find people who were selling them... I need basically all of the T Promos except the Slowpoke and Larvitar (because they got released in English) families. :(

Frost said:
Is that roughly how much the other Trainers Magazines that have 3 T Promos go for?

@Frost – No. Trainers Magazine #15 is one of the cheapest magazines to obtain - there isn't an intense demand for these cards, unlike their brethren (i.e. [Eevee Line, 001/T - 003/T], [Legendary Birds, 013/T - 015/T], [Dratini Line, 016/T - 018/T], etc.] which can be valued at $30 - $50 per line. I could assemble a price statement for Trainer Magazines #14 - #21, if you like.

Frost said:
If so, I wish I could find people who were selling them...

I can definitely keep an eye out for you. I am helping another member on another forum find evidence of this series, too. I can send you a PM with some direction as to where you may find these types of cards. In addition, I can update you if anything is discovered in my daily searches.

What's the price of a Mew Ex, the Player's Club Promo (007/PLAY)?

@Lunistrella - Mew ex [007/PLAY] = $30 - $60. I would ignore the listings that claim it to be worth ≥ $80. It is an exaggerated value and can easily be obtained for less.

Ok thanks unique username! Do you also know the price of a Lugia Ex (31/PLAY)?

How much is a reasonable amount to be paying for the two Poképark Nagoya binders together?

Also, how much could I expect to pay for the 10th Movie Commemoration binder?

.:genetbox:.

Hey, does anyone know the value of:
Illustrator Error Mewtwo Japanese Promo

1st Edition E Series Suicune

genetbox said:
Also, how much could I expect to pay for the 10th Movie Commemoration binder?

Also interested in knowing the answer to this one.

@genetbox – Nagoya PokéPark Folders [Blue Sheet & Forest Sheet] = $60 - $100 (together); $30 - $50 (each).

@genetbox, @Frost

RE: 10th Movie Commemoration Set

Please see Post #952

Wow, I reaaaaally overpaid if the price is 30-40. Like, twice as much. >_<

Then again, there were no other ones listed on eBay when I bought mine (although there are one or two right now), so I guess there's that.

Also, UU, does the Darkrai promo come with some of them but not others? I believe Darkrai did come with mine... what's the price for those?

Back