How much do you spend on pokemon?

about 300 dollars every two months, but i sell alot too so i get most of it back.

edit-yeah i forgot a 0....
IDK how i do it but i just do, it's mostly due to my selling.

daviduk2000 said:
almost £2000 since February this. year
im trying soo hard to cut back.
the worst thing is its only me and 4 friends that play. we cant go to tournaments cause theres none in scotland

That is $3090 USD at todays exchange rate.

Nyeh. Not as much as I used to. I go through P2S now, and that's free.

Otherwise, I buy packs. If anything, I buy at least two or three at a time, but those times are rare. I'm saving up for bigger and better things.

dmaster said:
It averages out to about $500 a year. One box and one Prerelease per set.

dmaster out.

Same here, although I sometimes go to an extra prerelease if I like a certain set a lot set! So I spend around $500-600 a year.

I normally spend around 100 to 200 USD per month, I could really afford to 'cause I got a job that pays 50 USD per day of 6 hour work.

SSSSShhhhhh...
I can't answer that, my wife might be watching.
I can say a lot.

*edit* After seeing a lot of numbers being thrown around I might just go figure what I have spent this year...

Usually pay $40 US a week, that gets me a Deck 2 boosters or a tin and 1 booster plus a couple of singles.

The money I've spent on Pokémon would probably be enough to end all poverty in the world, had it been handed out to the poor.

Too bad for poverty, because I'm not giving up Pokémon.

WikiAnswers has

"How much money does pokemon make a year?

about $1000000 per hour.Of course you would think that they will be trillioners or more but the truth is that they have to waste alot of that money to create the show cause their not the ones making it.hope it helps."

There are days that feel like that amount is just from me.

Oh jeez... I don't even know how much in my lifetime I've paid (or had paid for). If we're including games, cards, random collectibles from stores/restaurants, then probably around... 1700 dollars? Yea that seams about right... I have a bunch of cards, most of the games, ALL of the original Pokemon the First Movie Burger King toys, as well as the Golden Pokeball things, random Pokemon food holders (Jelly jars, cereal boxes, etc), and just random toys as well. There's a lot of Poke-clutter in my house :p

Well it is hard to say since I got about 1700 cards for free and I have paid for about 1500 or plus I have FR/LG Emerald D/P/PL and I want HG/SS XD. So probably $600 If you include Colosseum for GCN. That is just a random guess though.:)

Probably about 500 total, I have lots so I just trade now. I win packs at local tourny's so I can keep adding. I might buy a tin if there's a good X like Garchomp or a good Prime.

started wiht hgss
bought a box of each set afterwards.

started with $100 in my paypal account. now i have $200.... did i just make money????
(i need to start counting because i still have a binder full of multiple primes)

Back