Votes: 4 8.0%
  • more than $80/$100 etc.

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

increpar

Aspiring Trainer
How much do you spend on cards? i waste around $90 monthly. is that too much or too little?

the lowest i spend is $50 but when a ste comes out i spend around $150 to get atleast two lv x of each and all the holos 2x etc...

I spend slightly less then you. At the moment I am supposed to be saving but I can't resist buying some cards. It depends what sets are out at the time. But I will defend my spending because I do go around looking for the best price and set a limit if I am using ebay. It is hard for me because I live in the UK and everything costs more here.

90$ a month? i usually just get packs and i get them 2 at a time. on occasions 6 or a tin. so i usually spend 30$-50$ a month. this month itl probably be 60$-120$ since im getting my first booster box.

cool... i am not proud of $90+ its actually kind of an addiction.... but i am ready to cut down..... i also included like blister and tins.....

i spend not a,ot cause my dad thinks it a watse to spend 100+ on cards but i disagree and i try to buy cards or packs of what i need the most

i dont get to buy any cards cause i got no money =(, so i just win my cards at tournements/or trade them.

I buy maybe 2-5 packs monthly...although, I spent $45 at a SW prerelease...(I got 11 packs.)

Main reasons:

Parents don't let me buy them that often. (Especially now, since it's almost Christmas.)

I hardly make money!

Over 100$ !!!

About 80-90€ (112-126$) For a Box from each Set, and maybe some Pack's

In one year, I hate to admit it, but probably over a good $500.00... I'm ashamed :(.

Well...it depends actually. I work, not like at Wal-Mart baggin' goods, but I ref soccer. I make about $12.00 every 45 minutes (which is how long a game lasts) and I ref 2-4 games a week, depending how many games the head referee wants me to ref. I take 10% to God, 20-25% on cards/stuff, and the rest is put in the bank or stock marketing. I'm VERY good at organizing my cash! I normally spend 20-30 dollars in the end every month.

I spend about 150$ i think.. it's not like that at all.. it's like.. whenever i go somewhere, for eg; tourney, league, chiliin' with friends, movies.. i get 15 Dollars to spend.. Sometimes around 20. Since i do that ALOT, i think it all comes up to 150$.

Lol, me too... >.<
Same as iank37, I get RM15 every time I go to a league, tourney etc.
So I go to BSC 4 times a week so it's RM60.
For Pre-Release I usually spend RM80...
So it's around RM60~RM120...

me and my friend spend about $150 a month normally, but when a set is realeased we spend about $350.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back