Votes: 4 8.0%
  • more than $80/$100 etc.

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
INFERNAPE said:
freakyboy05 said:
Well my parents think that buying cards is a total waste of money and that it is very stupid,

It kills me when parents say that! People always say, "It's just piece of paper", but it's really not just a piece of paper, it's a really fun game that we love. What I hate the most is how it's "ok" to spend alot of money on other things, but it's a waist to spend money on cards. Parents always think that Gaming Cards are a waist of money because their paper.

My parents say it's bad to spend more than $1 per card. But, great cards in the end can win you trips to tournaments, more cards, and cash.

shaymingiratina8717 said:
My parents say it's bad to spend more than $1 per card. But, great cards in the end can win you trips to tournaments, more cards, and cash.

Actually for single cards that is true but booster pack wise it is not. Cards in booster packs run anywhere from 40-60 cents depending on if it is D/P or EX or Wizards or POP cards but POP cards are the most expensive because I think they are $5.00 for only 2 cards through the special showcase boxes that are $10.99 each alongside the other 3 packs and promo that comes in the boxes. They are about that much if you figure the 3 boosters and Promo combined as $5.99 and then the other is just for the pack alone of $5.00 U.S.A. funds:)

shaymingiratina8717 said:
INFERNAPE said:
freakyboy05 said:
Well my parents think that buying cards is a total waste of money and that it is very stupid,

It kills me when parents say that! People always say, "It's just piece of paper", but it's really not just a piece of paper, it's a really fun game that we love. What I hate the most is how it's "ok" to spend alot of money on other things, but it's a waist to spend money on cards. Parents always think that Gaming Cards are a waist of money because their paper.

at least it's not drugs (not even as addictive)

at least it's not drugs (not even as addictive)

lol ... true it could be worse, but i dont agree, pokemon in my case it might be as addictive... ive done some dumb things for cards before....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back