How many EXs have you found in boosters?

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
How many EX cards have you ever found in boosters? I know they are hard to find but just recently I have been getting an EX card everytime I buy a booster. In the past week I have had 3 EX cards- Golem, Kingdra and Venusaur. I have some others ones too.

I bought four legend maker boosters... and got three exs! Armaldo ex, mew ex and walrien ex! I think the other rare was an energy or something ¬¬ It's the luckiest I've ever been with packs.

In my first ever Team Rocket Returns pack, I got a rocket's entei ex. At my birthday, I got Latios ex in a Dragon booster, and Golem ex in another one, and a wailord ex in a Sandstorm pack.

well luckies i've been even though the EX's suck, was buying 2 emeralds and getting a Milotic and a Camerupt EX. but those aren't very good so i don't really care about it.

Arcanine out.

Ive gotten really lucky. Ive gotten a dustox, mightyena, mew HP, jolteon, and maybe one or two more.

The very first 2 pack that I got from the E card sets were hitmonchan EX and magmar EX and I got those 2 in a row but they have been super rare since.:)

ive only got a couple exs a Crawdaunt, a Aggron, a Latios, and a Hariyama.

the Crawdaunt was from a pack that i found on the ground in a parking lot and brought me into the world of Pokemon TCG!

Theres actually a pattern with the boosters. Like in delta species 90.00% chance that the Ex will be in the Flareon booster or the metagross booster. I know all the secrets to the packs...

jreeves said:
Theres actually a pattern with the boosters. Like in delta species 90.00% chance that the Ex will be in the Flareon booster or the metagross booster. I know all the secrets to the packs...

Really?
I thought it always random and can't be predicted so easily...
how did u know?

I never has a good luck get Ex from the booster...
few Ex in few years...
man!

RE:  How many EXs have you found in boosters?

jreeves said:

Same!well not realy I just tend to get cards i want in ones of Flareon odd eh and with HP I got a Mew ex on a Kaputops or Mewtwo packet so there could be a pattern

On topic:I have found 3:Umbreon Mew and Walrein

i'm not so lucky through~

i've only got 3 exs from the boosters, the others i got them through buying/ trading.

guess what, i got my lugia ex when i buy the UF boosters for my first time!! ( and i bought only 1 booster that time!)

And when I bought 1 DS pack, only one, after the shopkeeper open the box, I choose one, and got Jolteon ex from that...

I've found Kingdra, Vaporeon, Armaldo, Crawdaunt and Politoed.

You think that's bad? The only ex's I have are Hidden Legends Metagross EX, and Sandstorm Wailord EX.

jreeves said:
Don't be stupid. There's no pattern whatsoever to booster packs and the cards they contain, it's all random. To efficiently test the probablility of the ratio of rare cards (like Ex's) to other cards you'd need to obtain the average of hundreds, if not thousands, of booster to get anything near accurate and you'd determine that there is no pattern and it is random.

If you happen to get all good cards from certain pictures on booster packs then you're just Lucky, nothing more nothing less. It's all LUCK.

jreeves said:

Abhorsen is correct. For Delta Species packs, you are looking at odds for 1 Pokémon-ex out of 36 boosters, or 1 booster box. Same thing with Holon Phantoms. For other sets, the odds are easier. For something like EX: UF, you are looking at more like 1 in 12 booster packs. There is no pattern. Believe me, if therre was, people would have figured it out by now, and if Flareon almost always contained a Pokémon-ex, they would all be gone, because people would be buying them more than the other packs.

Back