How Many Boxes of this Set Are Being Made?

Do you think Crystal Gaurdians is a goot set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Hello, i was just wondering. I'd recently been searching the net randomly for boxes of Crystal Gaurdians. That's my favorite set, and my only hope is going to be ebay. I just bought the last CG pack from our local drugstore, and there doesn't seem to be any more anywhere. I would like to know these things:

1.Is Crystal Gaurdians still in circulation? ( Are they making more?)

2. What will a box of CG cost?

3. About how many boxes do you think there are left?

4. What's the best way to get packs of old sets like CG?

5. Where can i get a Base Set box without having to pay too much money? ( i heard that some people are selling Base Boxes for 1000 dollars and up.)

THX

~AUSA

I've seen Blister Packs that have 3 packs in them have Crystal Guardian as one of the packs. It's the one that has 2 Platinum and 1 CG if that helps.

Here is a little better price.
http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=31323&CategoryID=530&tabindex=0&tabid=9&Page=

Too my knowledge, they stop making the boxes after a certain amount of time and they just sell everything else they have that's leftover. Given how old the set is, I would assume they're not making tons more, if any at all.

dmaster out.

Go to dacardworld.com for a Base Set booster box. I saw one there for under $200, which is a bargain.

3. About how many boxes do you think there are left?
Nobody knows for sure. I say that, because when you consider eBay and other sources to sell. A box is not truly sold till it or the packs are open.

4. What's the best way to get packs of old sets like CG?

eBay, or some on-line store. Promo packs can have old boosters in them. The Player's Collection box has Power Keepers in it.

5. Where can i get a Base Set box without having to pay too much money? ( i heard that some people are selling Base Boxes for 1000 dollars and up.)
Depends on which edition you are looking for. The base set has 4 variations.

Back