How Did You Do At Your States?

Last year I got 5th place at Leicster states in England, hoping to do better tommorow!

Also, people in the UK can pretty much go to all 4 states because they are all just a train-ride away.

I went to States today in New Hampshire and got 11th :( I made a crucial misplay in Round 3 to go 3-0 and it all went down from there when I lost the next game then the won the next getting a 3-2 record.

6th out of 7...

I failed... But they had to mix Masters and Seniors in Iowa, so, I played against people waaaay older and more expirienced.

I made top cuts, top 16, but lost the first round because i played a deck designed to win t1-t2 if you don't have more than 1-2 basics, which i didn't =\ but I went 5-2, would have been 6-1 had i not been donked. So i placed anywhere from 9th-16th out of 112 masters.

Lol 15/25 New Mexico Seniors with a bad (but awesome) Sp rogue. But I'm not sour, cuz I got the states promo, made some good trades, got more experience, and bought a RR pack that had a really weird Flygon.

went 11/84 or so in Ontario, made top 16 cut but lost to Plox by time.

Was using Garchomp SV. I think the top 8 consisted of Plox, Luxchomp, Jumpluff, and Flychamp, not sure.

btw masters

5-2 with a blissey deck I had built for a while but never played at any sort of tournament (including league LOL) and got 31/140+ masters idk what the exact number was

I went 11-2, getting first place. My losses were against Luxchomp and Luxape, both in which I don't really have that great of a matchup.

Went 5-3, getting donked in Swiss by Luxchomp (By their 1 Sableye, 1 Dark, 1 Bat in entire deck combo) and lost to an epic wager to FlySnow, lost in the semis to the same Luxchomp that donked me earlier. Was using Cursegar.
4th place.

8-1 losing to a lucksack luxchomp (lol). with HoPe might i add, i would have won the whole tourney if not for that

4-3 using a run Shiftry deck only losing last game because of their stupid Shuckle SW. I had the game in the bag too =/

master division MO states, I made top cut. going 5-2 with cursegar.

Lost in the round of top 16 because I made two horrifically bad plays.
But it was all right because it was getting to be about 8:30 and I needed to be at work at 11:30 anyways.

Palkia G lock took first place.
lots of luxchomp/gengar/gyarados and I think maybe 1-2 PLOX's in top 16.

Back