• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

House of Bilbo. PLease help People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobus

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome To The House Of Bilbo
Rules
I might be new to trading, but I know how things work and what is meant to happen
I live in the UK, so please dont make a deal and then say 'oh sorry you live in the UK'
I repeat Im a UK trader
I dont have many new cards, mainly because I havnt plaid in ages and havnt bought any cards in longer
Looking for good deals and a little help getting back on my feet
Do not scam me! I will poke you till you sneeze cheese if you do

Haves:
- Lots of Yugioh Cards
- Dragonite ex
- Pokemon GBA Games

Wants:
- Unopened Packs of the Latest
- Unopened Decks
- Energy's
- Guitar Picks
- Any of the Newer cards, Commons are good!

To be honest I dont have that many haves, although my wants are ever so simple, the idea really is to get back on my feet, then trade big and give out good deals for those who helped me now. As I said I do not have much to offer but offer me what you can and I'll see what I can do.

In the time it takes to move house twice, I lost, ALL my cards except one, my Dragonite ex, and for that reason alone I love it. The main thing I need is to get back on my feet, Commons and Uncommons are my main wants, Obviously I wouldnt say no to a few good cards, but if people can help me out then I would be so gratefull.

Thank you in advance
~Bilbo~

Well you can't sell unless we work something out unnoficially, but otherwise, CML for GBA games.

Juliacoolo said:
Well you can't sell unless we work something out unnoficially, but otherwise, CML for GBA games.

Checking now

yuyuman345 said:
so ur main wants r uncommons and commons
I think I could help u out
what ygo do u have
plmk
thanks

I have lots of Yugioh, None of the newer cards, I think they stop at the Lightsorn stuff =P

You are not allowed to trade because you do not have a reference thread. Once a reference thread is made you can trade as for now this is considered spam.

~SotH

Please do not post in a thread that is more than 2 weeks old. Also you must have a ref thread to begin to trade.

-AnthonyG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back