Hoopa's Lore Finally Revealed: Hoopa Event Uncovered in X/Y Coding [5/20]

Wow thats a cool origin story! It looks like Hoopa has its own pocket dimension(kinda reminds me of Breach from Generator Rex). I really like it I hope they will expand the idea in the next movie.

"People seem to believe that a steam explosion caused by Volcanion created the plain where they live. As a matter of fact, a huge mountain range suddenly disappeared due to an unexplained explosion in that part of the region in the past…"

Steam-Fox just blows up whatever the heck it wants doesn't it?

Hoopa seems more interesting then I thought. Its backstory does tease a XY prequel where the main Pokémon might be Hoopa and Zygarde?

When do fan theories ever come true? Watch Hoopa have absolutely no presence in OR/AS. :p They'll probably save it for XY2.

The organization that tried to manipulate Hoopa could be connected to the building in the desert. Just a thought.

Akamu54 said:
I could see Hoopa being related to Mirage Island, possibly

I second this, especially with Ruby and Sapphire getting remakes. The only thing is that they say his lair is a desert. I'm not sure how that could translate to an island but who knows.

I'm still hoping that these 3 stories are all just "placeholder"-npcs in case they would want to release any of these earlier than the XY2/Z, and that each of them will get more than an npc talking about them there.

I mean wtf, there is the chamber of emptiness, 4 closed power plants, I refuse to believe that none of that has to do with those legends, at least until the gen is over...and even for Diancie it would be so simple to at least put that npc inside the reflecting cave or something...

Volcanion looks so cool. Why can't they be just a normal fudging legendary trio?
Did GF not learn from the XY leakers? They can't hide anything! Im excited for a Volcanion event.

I don't understand why they would have these unreleased pokemon and unavailable areas in the games and not unlock them for this long... I just want to finish the whole thing!

Mitja said:
I'm still hoping that these 3 stories are all just "placeholder"-npcs in case they would want to release any of these earlier than the XY2/Z, and that each of them will get more than an npc talking about them there.

I mean wtf, there is the chamber of emptiness, 4 closed power plants, I refuse to believe that none of that has to do with those legends, at least until the gen is over...and even for Diancie it would be so simple to at least put that npc inside the reflecting cave or something...
If you remember, it was confirmed that Volcanion has something to do with the Lumiose City power-outages.

What if the region that one guy who talked about (The one guy that said he's from a region that's not Kanto, Johto, Kalos, Unova, Hoenn, or Sinnoh) is actually a compilation of stuff Hoopa transported? Including the mountain range, etc.

I'm surprised it has nothing to do with the Lumiose ghost girl. If it doesn't, there are a lot of coincidences.

-The Lumiose ghost girl says "You are not the one", a line used in one of The Ring movies. Hoopa has rings.
-The girl in that movie is looking for a psychic person. Hoopa is Ghost/Psychic and the Lumiose ghost girl is a ghost. (I don't know whether the girl from The Ring is or not, though. I assume so from pictures I've seen, but I haven't seen the movies)

Does anyone know when this event will come out yet and what item if any will it hold? Also what in game event does it unlock if there is one? Thanks XD.:)

Back