• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Honchbat (senior's-cities championship)

superturtle22

The ULTIMATE superturtle 22
Here is my deck. I need suggestions for better deck. please help

4-2-3 Crobat Prime
3x Sableye SF
2x Honchkrow G
2x Crobat G
2x Uxie LA
1x Azelf LA
1x Mesprit LA

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 26

4x Bebe's Search
4x Rare Candy
3x Poke Turn
2x Flower Shop Lady
2x Professor Oak's Visit
2x Professor Oak's New Theory
2x Professor Elm's Training Method
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Pokemon Circulator
2x Super Scoop Up
1x Luxury Ball

Energy: 14

10x Psychic
4x Dark

I use Crobat Prime as my main attacker w/ severe poison. if they retreat I can bring out honchkrow g to do 40 to whoever retreated w/ target attack. i use uxie & azelf for obvious reasons. I use mesprit for psychic bind to disable a poke-power that prevents my poison or something. or for a counter to damage causing poke-powers like spray splash on kingdra prime. sableye lets me go 1st and also possibly cause another 40 dmg. crobat g will let me do an extra 10 damage w/ flash bite. poketurn lets me repeat for extra damage. flower shop lady gets me my crobats & energies back. plz leave suggestions!

not sure which pokepowers disable poison but i would get rid of the azelf probably and run this with dialga g. you could probably remove a couple psychic energy and add an egain or two. i would say...
-1 azelf
-3 pyschic
-2 elms
-2 pov
-2 circulator
-2 flowershop lady
+2-2 dialga g lvx
+2 egain
+2 seeker
+2 communication
+2 warp point
these will help you with steelix and other pokebody annoyances, and hopefully let you attack and set up quicker

IMO you should find room for Azelf X, since it really really helps in the SP matchup, namely Luxchomp. They can no longer hit you for weakness, and it can be a backup attacker VS steelix since they use alot of energy and it's not affected by SP. Metals. Plus Severe Poison can't do anything to it at all.

Thx for the suggestions. I think the dialga g is a good idea. I've been working on getting another crobat but thx for the idea. I really need a way to get my crobats back so I think I should keep flower shop lady. Mesprit will be out of my deck. I think the pov's can leave my deck. Dialga g will come in handy for trainer blocks and special condition poke-bodies. Thank again for the suggestions but I will gladly take more!!

My new deck. (There are a few cards I need to trade for).

4-2-4 Crobat Prime
3x Sableye SF
2x Honchkrow g
2x Uxie LA
1-1 Azelf Lv. X
1-1 Dialga g lv. X

4x Bebe
4x Candies
2x Flower Shop Lady
2x Seeker
2x Oaks new theory
2x communicator
2x egain
2x warp point
2x collector

7x Psychic
5x dark (basic)
5x Steel (basic)

I need a few seekers cuz i dont have any. I need some communicators. Otherwise I'm good. Any other suggestions?

-2 Flower Shop
-3 Metal (Five? Really? you have one steel type in this)
-2 Rare Candy

+2 BTS
+3 Rescue
+2 Golbat

My friend plays this like this, its REALLY annoying, crobat only needs one energy to attack, so, add another rescue and a bts and you can attack with it the turn after it gets knocked out, you dont lose ANY time at all

you have way too much energy for this deck. also i think this deck could really use a few pokemon collectors. and where did you luxury ball go. in my opinion palmers is a better option in this deck than FSL. bts would be good here too. so i would say:
-3 metal
-1 psych
-1 dark
-2 FSl
+2 collector
+1 luxury ball
+2 palmers
+2 bts

Thx. I'll get a new deck list out soon

4-2-4 Crobat Prime
3x Sableye SF
2x Honchkrow g
2x Uxie LA
1-1 Azelf Lv. X
1-1 Dialga g lv. X

4x Bebe
4x Candies
2x Palmers
2x Seeker
2x PONT
2x communicator
2x Warp point
1x Luxury ball
2x BTS
4x Collector
3x Rescue

2x Metal
2x Dark
7x Psychic

I don't think you need 7 Psychics if your main attacker only takes 1 energy. Realistically you need no more than 5.
If you want to Target Attack something quickly, you might want to run a TGI Energy Gain or two for Honchy just in case (which you can also search for with Honcho's if need be). You may also want to consider a Cyrus as well.

-2 Psychic
-1 Palmer's (you rarely need to play more than one imo)
-1 Rare Candy (4 is overkill)
+2 TGI Energy Gain
+2 Cyrus' Conspiracy

actually for me to get a candy is what I want because then I can be attacking w/ crobat 2nd turn. I think you are right on the palmers, egain, and cyrus. I feel I only need 1 cyrus though. Thank you for the suggestions. I will have another list up ASAP

4-2-4 Crobat Prime
3x Sableye SF
2x Honchkrow g
2x Uxie LA
1-1 Azelf Lv. X
1-1 Dialga g lv. X

4x Bebe
4x Candies
1x Palmers
2x Seeker
2x PONT
2x communicator
2x Warp point
1x Luxury ball
2x BTS
4x Collector
3x Rescue
2x egain
1x Cyrus' Conspiracy

2x Metal
2x Dark
5x Psychic

Thx to all who've helped edit my deck and I will take as many suggestions as possible. Thx

that sounds like sablelock

that gives me an idea why not use dugtrio and crobat prime if they retreat do damgea with sink hole have two and that is forty for sever posin and sinkhole i believe

@Green phantom. honchkrow does an additional 40 Dmg to the bench guy I hit. Target attack does 20 Adan additional 20 to people who have damage. That's 80 to the guy who retreated total.

Does everyone think this deck is good or do people just not see it. Need more help but I'm still happy what I've got.

-1 bebe's 4 is WAY too much
-1 collectors again.4 WAY too much

+1 broken time space (most stage 2 decks run 3 and your main attacker is stage 2.)
+1 cyrus's conspiracy (it can help you get more energy and search for your tools)

-1 bebe's 4 is WAY too much
-1 collectors again.4 WAY too much

+1 broken time space (most stage 2 decks run 3 and your main attacker is stage 2.)
+1 cyrus's conspiracy (it can help you get more energy and search for your tools)

@mlouden03 I have 4 bebe's so I can use sableye 2 get set up. I think 4 bebe's is necessary. I actually have 2 collectors so I'm good there. I think I have 2 cryeus in there too. forgot to post new list. Thx for the suggestions though

its really hard to run crobat against sp, poketurns and healing breath are nightmares.

imo crobat runs best with trainer lock, or running it in a sp build to power spray.

it also has a problem with nidoqueen and pokemon with high hp, ttar, steelix(which cant be poisoned and resists you) machamp, charizard and gdos.

if you want to do trainer lock, run spiritomb, vileplum and dugtrio. as well as pokemon reversals. they wont want to retreat thanks to dugtrio and they cant switch, warp point or poke turn. reversals are there to ruin there day.

if you want to do sp, try honchkrow g, garchomp c lvx, dialga g lc x, skarmory fb, and miasma valley.
skarmory and miasma valley make it so when a pokemon hit the bench they take 4 damage counters. honchkrow snipes, and garchomp snipes harder.
dialga makes steelix, nidoqueen and vileplume useless.

i can write up a list for either one if you want.

i love crobat prime, i really wish it was a more competitive card. ive worked alot of angles with it but it just doesnt have the attack power and to many things can stop it.

Back