• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

hipoke's trade thread H: Sleeves, Pachi, Donphan, and more! W: Come and Check!

RE: hipoke's trade thread now with Magnezone Prime, RH Reshiram, RH Pachu, and more!

my:
1-2 rdl
2 machamp prime
2 yanma tm

your:
sealed worlds playmat
rh delibird :p
rh ss candy
rh manaphy ul
rh reshiram bw

lmk or counter :)

RE: hipoke's trade thread now with Magnezone Prime, RH Reshiram, RH Pachu, and more!

Do you have any mint bulk commons and uncommons?

PokePhenom said:
Ok! you got a pretty rockin trade thread going (Mine is getting approved :p)

I have 1x Machamp prime, 4x reverse holo judges, 1x Reverse holo Communication.

Im interested in your 1x Kingdra UL, 2x cinccino and 2x minccino. 5x PONT, 3x collector, 3x Junkarm and do you have any regular rare candies for trade?
This is my offer.
Lets work somethign out :)

REAL interested in the Champ and the Judges. Actually I only have 1 Cinccino. Maybe I misprinted that or something. I also have 1 Holon Phantoms Rare Candy, in rough condition, but it's perfectly playable. How bout 1 Kingdra, 4 PONT, 3 Junk Arm, and 1 Holon Phantoms Rare Candy for those?

Afro-G said:
I'm interested in:
3x Pokemon Collector
1x Water Energy RH CoL

Do you have anything else from my wants?

I have:
1x Machop TM (RH)
1x Machoke TM (RH)
2x Sunkern HS (RH)
1x Sunflora HS (RH)
Maybe some others

Let me know if we can work something out, thank you.

GET OUTTA MAH THREAD >:O. Jk, I'll talk to you later on skype, much easier.

idrumprettywell said:
my:
1-2 rdl
2 machamp prime
2 yanma tm

your:
sealed worlds playmat
rh delibird :p
rh ss candy
rh manaphy ul
rh reshiram bw

lmk or counter :)

irr Worlds Mat is like 50 bucks already, and RDL's price is dwindling down. How bout 2 Machamp Prime for RH Manaphy, RH Reshiram, and RH Delibird?

Do you have any mint bulk commons and uncommons?

Actually, yes I do.

Can you cml for it? also just ask for anything

rdl is still 20 a piece... and that would equal the worlds mat already..2 machamp definitely is worth more than the rest of the stuff..imo i'm giving you a really good deal.

my:
1-2 rdl 60
2 machamp prime 35
2 yanma tm 1

your:
sealed worlds playmat 50
rh delibird 1
rh ss candy 10
rh manaphy ul 2
rh reshiram bw 5
leafeon/glaceon sleeves 12

does that not sound really fair for you?

hipoke said:
REAL interested in the Champ and the Judges. Actually I only have 1 Cinccino. Maybe I misprinted that or something. I also have 1 Holon Phantoms Rare Candy, in rough condition, but it's perfectly playable. How bout 1 Kingdra, 4 PONT, 3 Junk Arm, and 1 Holon Phantoms Rare Candy for those?

I can do that if you add 2x dual ball and 2x rescue energy.

So it would be my: Machamp prime, 4x Judges RH (Did you want the communication?

Your: 1x Kingdra, 4 pont, 3 junk arm, 1 rare cabdy, 2x dual ball, 2x rescue.

Does that sound good?

I have:
2x Yanma TM
RH Dual Ball x3
RH Spinarak x1
RH Copycat x4
Normal Copycat x3

I want:
x1 RH Water Energy CL

x1 RH Power Keepers Psychic Energy
stuff

It sounds fair, but my worlds playmat is kinda valuable to me. Also I've had WAY higher offers on the SS Candy. Right now my biggest want is the two machamps. RH Reshiram should be around 8, and RH Manaphy should be around 5. I could do the sleeves, RH Reshiram, Manaphy, Delibird, and something else worth around 8-12$ on my list? Thanks!

Oh, sorry didn't see you XD. I still want the Communications, but the others are more of a want. I can throw in two more dual ball for that communication? But other than that, the deal's on.

Your: Machamp prime, 4x Judges RH (Did you want the communication?

My: 1x Kingdra, 4 pont, 3 junk arm, 1 rare cabdy, 2x dual ball, 2x rescue.

PM me with details.

@noobmuffin: wow with the skipping. You ninja'd me that's why, sorry. I'll edit in my response soon. EDIT: Okay. I'm interested in 2 RH Copycat, and the 3 RH Dual Ball. I would trade the one Psychic for those, but that's not really fair, so anything else you saw to add in?

well my biggest want is the worlds mat...i have the rdl and machamp primes so can you cml for anything else you want? it's a reeeeally big want, lmk

ehh, I don't really see anything major on your trade thread, and I'm already getting one machamp... So nothing else on my thread for that one machamp?

nah..it seems like you overvalued the stuff that i wanted, and i'm still not sure why you won't trade the playmat for your two biggest wants on your thread...

oh no they're not in order. but okay then, nice negotiating with ya.

would you do yanmega prime and rh cleffa for it?

I'll have to think about it. I'll get back to you!

Do you have any bulk?

irrr, I"ll pm you. Anyways, updated with Secret Pikachu. Harharhar, have fun!

Back