'Hidden Fates Ultra-Premium Collection' Product Contents!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

2. iGeek256 I only use Electric types
    iGeek256

Super premium collections used to be nice back during Evolutions and Shining Legends. But now days, with the pointless special sets, these are basically pointless.

Aces likes this.
  3. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

I’ve heard that Europe and the uk is also getting this

4. iGeek256 I only use Electric types
    iGeek256

Oh yeah, it doesn’t have a pin.

5. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

How is Shining Legends any less pointless than Hidden Fates? They pretty much have the same gimmick...

bbb888 likes this.
  6. srsrox Aspiring Trainer
    srsrox

My goodness totally worth it! 15 packs? That's like $5 per pack not including all the other stuff! Without a doubt, I'm getting this!

7. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

$5 per pack ignoring any promos or extra contents has been the consistent price point for Hidden Fates stuff so far. The Pin collections with 3 packs are $15, the tins with four packs are $20. Now this.

8. Blinkehyo Aspiring Trainer
    Blinkehyo

Just when I thought Worlds was going to be what took all my money away

Daylon likes this.
  9. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

This is SO much better than getting two more useless boxes, 12 dividers and a book.

10. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

I dunno. I like the boxes for long term storage, myself.

CaptainJuuice likes this.
  11. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

15 packs, nice! I'm glad they're making that increase, it's really going to make this product a lot better in the end. I'm also interested in what this card holder thing is. I'm assuming it's just going to be a glorified toploader.

12. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

I mean, it does still come with a box haha

13. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

How does Hidden Fates have less of a point than Generations or Shining Legends?

14. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Updated the story with more information!

15. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

I'm gonna assume it'll probably include some of the things we're used to with the other Super Premium boxes, i.e. the three boxes, a figure, and some dividers. Maybe a booklet about shinies too?

16. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

For $80 I was interested. For $100.... kind of gross, hopefully some people on eBay have flash sales.

17. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

Sometimes there's preorders for these that have a pretty decent chunk of the cost taken off of it. At least that's how it was for the Shining Legends one for me. I'm gonna be looking around as much as I can, or wait for the price on them to go down a little. They usually do after a few months.

18. Tytus Expanded Legend
    Tytus

What's funny is that in reality as more of these products release the price of the common shinies will probably start to decrease making it easier to collect the set instead of wasting massive amounts of money on packs.

19. Beardmond Yoshikage Ramsay
    Beardmond

Any news on when stores will start pre-orders in america?

20. John Wick Aspiring Trainer
    John Wick

If you go online right now, the Pin Collections are going to over $30 for 3 packs!!!!! What the F?

On a different note, Deriums opened 1000 packs and pulled 3 Shiny Zard and many others while only getting 1 Shiny Electrode.

I opened 12 Cases (each having 8 3-Pack boxes) so 250+ packs, and pulled 5 Shiny Zard but no Electrode and a few others. I'm confused as to the ratio for Zard and the other Shinies?

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?