'Hidden Fates Ultra-Premium Collection' Product Contents!

iGeek256

I only use Electric types. Help me
Super premium collections used to be nice back during Evolutions and Shining Legends. But now days, with the pointless special sets, these are basically pointless.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Super premium collections used to be nice back during Evolutions and Shining Legends. But now days, with the pointless special sets, these are basically pointless.

How is Shining Legends any less pointless than Hidden Fates? They pretty much have the same gimmick...

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
$5 per pack ignoring any promos or extra contents has been the consistent price point for Hidden Fates stuff so far. The Pin collections with 3 packs are $15, the tins with four packs are $20. Now this.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
15 packs, nice! I'm glad they're making that increase, it's really going to make this product a lot better in the end. I'm also interested in what this card holder thing is. I'm assuming it's just going to be a glorified toploader.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
How does Hidden Fates have less of a point than Generations or Shining Legends?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Update: The information above comes from the European description of the product. We’ve learned the American version of the product is $99.99, which is quite the price difference compared to Europe’s $79.99. This indicates there will be differences between the contents of the American and European boxes. The American version will probably contain more goodies. We should have its product description soon!

The smaller Premium Powers Collection will be exactly the same between America and Europe. They have the same product description.

I'm gonna assume it'll probably include some of the things we're used to with the other Super Premium boxes, i.e. the three boxes, a figure, and some dividers. Maybe a booklet about shinies too?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
For $80 I was interested. For $100.... kind of gross, hopefully some people on eBay have flash sales.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
For $80 I was interested. For $100.... kind of gross, hopefully some people on eBay have flash sales.
Sometimes there's preorders for these that have a pretty decent chunk of the cost taken off of it. At least that's how it was for the Shining Legends one for me. I'm gonna be looking around as much as I can, or wait for the price on them to go down a little. They usually do after a few months.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
What's funny is that in reality as more of these products release the price of the common shinies will probably start to decrease making it easier to collect the set instead of wasting massive amounts of money on packs.

John Wick

Aspiring Trainer
If you go online right now, the Pin Collections are going to over $30 for 3 packs!!!!! What the F?

On a different note, Deriums opened 1000 packs and pulled 3 Shiny Zard and many others while only getting 1 Shiny Electrode.

I opened 12 Cases (each having 8 3-Pack boxes) so 250+ packs, and pulled 5 Shiny Zard but no Electrode and a few others. I'm confused as to the ratio for Zard and the other Shinies?