Help making a sandstorm OU Team
I will be using bw2 so only count pokemon that i can catch
PS I will be using ttar:)

I will be using
Tyranitar
Terrakion
Scizor
Gastradon

Which Pokémon are you planning to base the team around? I understand that you want to use Tyranitar, but what other pokemon are you looking at using? I know that Terrakion, Landorus, and Stoutland are 3 common Pokémon that are used on Sand teams, since they all have great potential to sweep, and they all don't take any extra damage from the sandstorm in between turns.

Well the fact that i have w2 and my cousin has b2 means many of my pokemon are limited
I MIGHT choose
Stoutland
gliscor
scizor
ttar
terrakion
one more =idk
i would like to use one of these flygon garchomp or exca... never mind one of those two
if there are any others you think i should put please tell me
maybe a couple defensive

If this is for OU, then you should know that Excadrill is actually banned, and Garchomp and Gliscor can't use their primary sand-abusing abilities, in Sand Veil. (Sand Veil is banned.) So you would have to use Rough Skin Garchomp and Poison Heal Gliscor. I would definitely recommend Terrakion, its sweeping abilities are awesome even without sand support, the extra sand will just make it even better. If you could pick the Pokémon you think you have the highest chance of using and edit them into the original post, that would be great. :)

Cheeseguy12 said:
Well the fact that i have w2 and my cousin has b2 means many of my pokemon are limited
I MIGHT choose
Stoutland
gliscor
scizor
ttar
terrakion
one more =idk
i would like to use one of these flygon garchomp or exca... never mind one of those two
if there are any others you think i should put please tell me
maybe a couple defensive

Excadrill is pretty good. Sand Rush gives it nice speed and it already have nice power. you can only being able to use him if it is VGC. Garcomp is better than Flygon. As TPO3 said, you could only use their non-abusing abilities.

Yeah i already have an ev trained excadrill
IT IS UBER SadFace:[
it gets preety anoing when a pokemon you want is in another tier

With Tyranitar, Terrakion, and Scizor on the team, you'll probably want something that helps out against Water and Fighting-types, as you don't have any pokemon that resist them. Ferrothorn and Storm Drain Gastrodon help out against Water-types, while Landorus and Jellicent help out against Fighting-types. If you want the best of both worlds, you can try Starmie as well, although I'm not sure if you can obtain it in Black 2 and/or White 2.

I Love the gastradon idea Thnx thats 4 members already
wait a min
MAGNEZONE
is that good
i heard it has a shallow movepool

Cheeseguy12 said:
I Love the gastradon idea Thnx thats 4 members already
wait a min
MAGNEZONE
is that good
i heard it has a shallow movepool

Its "meh". Takes care of steel types and can thunder(bolt) water types. It would add to your fighting weakness.

Magnezone doesn't really counter water types. It doesn't resist water so it can't switch in on them very well and said water type can just switch out to something else to deal with Zone. Gastrodon on the other hand takes pretty much anything that most Water types will throw at it (barring Grass Knot or HP Grass but those are very rare), Toxic them to slowly wear them down, and Recover back lost health so that it can win wars of attrition.

yo.
this is my first post in the vcg area.
I'm really *really* good at this though (reached ranks 2-4 in smogon's pokemon showdown ladder multiple times in multiple tiers using my own teams)

for OU, I reached rank 4 with this team (sandstorm team):

Tyranitar
Garchomp
Scizor
Sigilyph
Latios
Gliscor

I'm not trying to brag, but here's some legitimate pointers that will help if you're still working on a ss team:

Gastrodon and Terrakion are both overrated.
Sigilyph is better than gastro, and NOTHING can beat sigilyph besides other sigilyph once it's set up. (or they crit you)
Terrakion is outclassed by Garchomp. Don't argue with me on this. I tested with both (and Landorus on my team) before deciding Garchomp was the best.

I'm pretty sure excadrill is still in ubers so yeah...

and if you're talking about vcg style where it's doubles and you only get to use 4 pokemon, then...nvm.

If you're still looking for pokemon, particularly support, I'd look at a hazard setter like Ferrothorn or Forretress. They both have about the same weaknesses/resistances, give or take fighting, water, and I'm not sure what else. I've used both and personally like the walling power of Ferrothorn better, but if you're looking for rapid spin support Forretress is better. Between the two of them, I'd probably go with Ferrothorn on this one, simply because most of your team simply resists stealth rock or ignores toxic spikes.

Other than that, I have been thinking about Gigalith on a sand team. It has stealth rock, so you could opt for a sturdy/stealth rock combo or try for I hard hitter with sand force.
Hope this helps.

Pokepuzzle said:
yo.
this is my first post in the vcg area.
I'm really *really* good at this though (reached ranks 2-4 in smogon's pokemon showdown ladder multiple times in multiple tiers using my own teams)

for OU, I reached rank 4 with this team (sandstorm team):

Tyranitar
Garchomp
Scizor
Sigilyph
Latios
Gliscor

I'm not trying to brag, but here's some legitimate pointers that will help if you're still working on a ss team:

Gastrodon and Terrakion are both overrated.
Sigilyph is better than gastro, and NOTHING can beat sigilyph besides other sigilyph once it's set up. (or they crit you)
Terrakion is outclassed by Garchomp. Don't argue with me on this. I tested with both (and Landorus on my team) before deciding Garchomp was the best.

I'm pretty sure excadrill is still in ubers so yeah...

and if you're talking about vcg style where it's doubles and you only get to use 4 pokemon, then...nvm.

Just an FYI, he means to build a team for OU, not VGC. That's why the tag in the beginning of the title says [OU]. (Which means Terrakion is not overrated, it's dangerously good in singles. Gastrodon however might be.)

Back