Help! My 3ds broke! This is NOT a prank!

Gardegon

It's not easy having a good time.
qn5mo7.jpg

It was in my Pokemon bag and I think my whole binder was thrown on top if it and i think the second screen behind the top screen cracked.

Please help!

I doubt your warranty will cover your inability to keep something in good shape.

You're out of luck dude!

I second P99's statement.

The warranty probably will not cover that.

The only way to get it fixed is to send it in for repair, which will run you close to 100 bux at least.

If you have a warrenty, read up on what it'll cover. If the warrenty says something like it being broken in two, break it in half. If it says water damage throw it in water. Seriously though, that might work.

Only thing I can suggest, if the warranty doesn't cover that, is to take it into a store such as GameStop or somewhere. Some places will replace the screen for you, but like Darkvoid mentioned, it'll cost you quite a bit.

hipoke said:
If the warrenty says something like it being broken in two, break it in half. If it says water damage throw it in water. Seriously though, that might work.

lol.

Do what DV said, or maybe even that^^^^

Contact Nintendo. There's close to no chance they'll fix it for free, but it's possible they'll fix it for a discounted price.

Just a tip, you should probably buy a case/nerf protector for it instead of letting it sit in a bag. My DSiXL with a nerf cover has been dropped probably 5 times, and I've banged it on tables to show people that it won't break, and left it in my bag countless times, and the DS itself is perfect. Cases work too, since I'm sure most don't drop/damage games while they play them. As long as you'll always bring the case (Something pocket sized, like the microsuede touch pak) then it's better than getting the cover.

hipoke said:
If you have a warrenty, read up on what it'll cover. If the warrenty says something like it being broken in two, break it in half. If it says water damage throw it in water. Seriously though, that might work.

This sounds good. People aren't all that smart nowa days.

Back