Help me guys,,,Booster picking tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of everything on this thread the only truely guaranteed way is to buy the singles. I know that quite a lot of users buy singles.
Btw Ardoptres, you do realise that the celebi ex in UF is supposedly slightly rarer than the other Ex cards? It is 117/115. Although I admit it cant be that ultra rare because I have recently managed to get 2 of them in some boosters. I am just saying that sets like holon phantoms only have 1 ex per box. My Df box had 3. But my UF box will be arriving soon so I will see what I get.

If you want a better chance of an EX in a pack get the ones that are at checkout stands like at wal mart sometimes and if you are picking from a box then get the packs at the bottom of the box. You will have better luck that way. At least I have anyway. I have 6 or 7 EX's and you will get good rares most of the time and in my first 5 packs from the emerald set I got blaziken and gardevoir and blaziken was in my first pack and gardvoir was in my third pack and I took them right off the top otf the box when I bought them last year.:)

Yeah, I just opened my UF box. I got umbreon ex, meganium ex and typhlosion ex as well as the box topper persian ex. when I opened it the ex cards were in the middle and close to the bottom of the box. Even though they were close to the bottom they were not actually in the bottom 2 packs. More like a few up from the bottom. But some people do shuffle them in the shops so you can never guarantee this.

I don't live in England (Oxford=England?), so can't suggest any stores.. Isn't it cheaper, buying it on The Internet?

If you live in canada then go to smoke shops or card shops or zellers or walmart. I you live here then go to walmart fredmeyer target card shops or online.:)

Tonight I bought a us $6.99 set of sealed boosters from Target that came with a promo raikou, exDelta Species pack, and an Unseen Forces pack.

I drew an Eevee (UF) & Vaporeon ex (DS).

^Lucky you, you got an ex that's popular. Anyways, I think that set thingy costs like, $8 at Target near me lol.

There are several different 8.99 sets that have three boosters. The one I got only had two. I was just buying small tonight. Just a teaser for the family before Christmas. Never expected what I got. :)

The bending trick DOES NOT WORK!I bent thru a new Legend Maker box and took the 4 hardest packs and got no ex.2 had holos in them but no ex.The next day I bought about 6-8 packs did the bend test and once again got no ex.The bend test isn't reliable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back