• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Heatmor

Cake101

Heatmor from plasma storm is just hilarious. In this deck its possible to get a t1 fiery licks. So if you can get a possible heatmor, 2 ether, and downsing machine you can do a possible 200 damage turn 1.

Pokemon:
3 heatmor
2 Emolga
1 Victini Ex

Trainers:
1 dowsing machine
4 ether
3 RR
3 skyla
3 level ball
2 Revive
2 Super rod
4 Exp. Share

Energy:
34 fire

RE: Heatmor deck

I don't think you should use Sableye with this. You want to run as many Fire Energies as possible, and Sableye forces you to run Prisms. Maybe Emolga to start with to protect Hestmor and thin your deck. Here's what I would do:

-2 Sableye
-1 Skyla
-4 Pokedex; Your deck will be 2/3 energy, and you have some search cards to search out cards that aren't energies, so I think you can play with good faith that you'll top deck an energy.
-4 Prism

+2 Emolga
+2 Super Rod
+ 7 Fire Energy

my heatmor runs
2 victini
4 heatmor
1 emolga

victini is freaking easy to accel energy t1 & t2 if needed.

Yeah, in fact, if you have Victini, what do you even need Ether for? Maybe Ultra Ball instead of Level Ball to search it out.

0kay that makes sense.
-2 Sableye
-1 Skyla
-4 Pokedex; Your deck will be 2/3 energy, and you have some search cards to search out cards that aren't energies, so I think you can play with good faith that you'll top deck an energy.
-4 Prism
-1 heatmor (I now have revive)

+2 Revive
+2 Emolga
+2 Super Rod
+1 Fire Energy
+4 Exp. share (so I dont lose energy)
+1 Victini Ex

I played with a Heatmor at pre-release. Once you get him powered up and active you will begin to deck yourself. I won with 4 cards remaining in my deck.

If decking is a problem I would run 4 Super Rod instead of Revives. And 4 Heatmor.

Maybe.

This is becoming a bit too cluttered (for this kind of deck). I'd suggest something like this.

3 Victini EX
3 Heatmor

4 Skyla
3 Ultra Ball
2 Exp. Share
2 Random Receiver
2 Switch
1 Revive

40 Fire Energy

Even this could be trimmed down a little bit. You want to maximize the odds of topdecking four energies in a row.

mmmmm this deck seems pretty interesting. i may use it at Regional championships this sunday but before how will be the final decklist after all the mods (u must have 4 SuperRod for preventing u from decking urself)

I played this deck a while ago, it did pretty well. My list was something like:

4 Heatmor
2 Victini EX

3 Skyla
1 Pokedex
4 Ether
3 Level Ball

43 Fire Energy

Basically just pad out as much as possible with Fire. If you don't often use something, get rid of it for Fire Energies. EXP Shares can go, Super Rod can go (it's a speed deck, you don't need to worry about decking out), even Emolga can go (you're going to start with a basic anyways. Play it fast enough and you won't need a big bench).

Back