• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HAVE: Old/New Meta, EX/LV X, SR/Prime, Want: FA Cards & CYL

RE: Have: EX, LV.X, Base-Neo Holos, Bulk RH, Neo Shining, League Badges, Charizard Deck Box etc

FreePandas said:
Alright, could you let me know if you decide on a trade? (I'll keep an eye out for PMs! ^^)

Would you take this trade:

My:

Shinning Tyranitar, Shinning Noctowle (Something more)

Your:

Pikachu SR BW
White Kyurem EX FA
Tornadus EX FA
Latias EX FA
Heatran EX FA

I need this 4 FA and this Pikachu SR. I would like to get as much cards in one trade. I just update my list and I have 98% of regular EX from BW-LT era :)

RE: Have: EX, LV.X, Base-Neo Holos, Bulk RH, Neo Shining, League Badges, Charizard Deck Box etc

Well I'm not as interested in the Shining Tyranitar. My preference would be to just trade a couple cards since that way, I can just put them in a toploader and ship them to you without having to worry about anything. (The last time I did an international trade with more than a couple cards, shipping came up to over 50% of the card value :( )

FreePandas can you give me Pika and 1 FA I ask? Or 2 FA for Shining? I dont wanna scam you but I know that value of shinings will just go up when those BW EX will go down..

I'm 100% sure, I traded 2 years ago Charizard EX for 4x Pokemon Catcher.. Now catcher is 0.10$... Hate to say but they just want to earn money on cards..

I'll pass. A lot of shinings do go up in price - but Noctowl's stayed at the $15-18 range forever now. I can't justify overtrading too much for it.

RE: Have: Black Balista, Dusknoir, Empoleons RH, N's, Skyla's, and more, WANT: FA cards

Bump to the top with new list update for now I only updated BW-LT cards on my "have"

RE: Have: Black Balista, Dusknoir, Empoleons RH, N's, Skyla's, and more, WANT: FA cards

Would you do 1 mewtwo ex for 2 dusknoir

D To The Arkrai said:
Would you do 1 mewtwo ex for 2 dusknoir

I trade you Mewtwo EX for 2 Dusknoir?

Hey there. It says in your table of contents that you have old cards, Base to Neo, but I don't see them. Do you still have any?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Hey there. It says in your table of contents that you have old cards, Base to Neo, but I don't see them. Do you still have any?

I have lot of them, most played condition, still didnt update them all. Will be updated in few days.

yayy! thank god. i need the level ball for states.

Ill give you a talonflame holo for the 3 level ball? i actually got the rest of the items i needed.

Now my list is full updated with more cards from Base-HGSS up to BW-LT.

Lets trade.

RE: H: Base-Neo Cards, BW-LT Meta, Supporters, Black Balistas, Empoleons, Neo Shinings etc. Check.. W:NXD-LT FA-SR cards.

okay! i'm interested in your

Darkrai EX BW46
Rayquaza EX BW 47
Keldeo EX BW61
White Kyurem EX BW 63
Heatran EX X2
Black Kyurem EX Black Balista
Tornadus EX DEX x2
Lugia EX
Cobalion EX x2
Mewtwo EX NXD x2
Mew EX RC
Darkrai EX LT x2
Darkrai EX DEX

and I have a ton of the older cards. no BW though. lmk what you're looking for from the old stuf. my list will probably be updated by the end of the week. lmk!

RE: H: Base-Neo Cards, BW-LT Meta, Supporters, Black Balistas, Empoleons, Neo Shinings etc. Check.. W:NXD-LT FA-SR cards.

@1Pokemon_Master All I need is listed.

skipped?

Robot_Fishy said:
yayy! thank god. i need the level ball for states.

Ill give you a talonflame holo for the 3 level ball? i actually got the rest of the items i needed.

Oh didnt notice you, I only need cards from my Want list.

Is there any holographics you need from BW to xy?

Only EX FA and SR :(

zega90 said:
Only EX FA and SR :(

Edit: Just got the level ball i needed! thanks anyways!

Buuump need some cards for collection.

RE: H: Base-Neo Cards, BW-LT Meta,Black Balista, TDK Deck for trade W: CYL SR And FA

interested in the shining noctowl anc shining tyranitar, I have a shiny garchomp and other things cml and make an offer?

Back