• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HAVE: Gold Star, Crystal Type, and Neo Shining pokemon! NOBLE VICTORIES!

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Yea, I can do that. So the final deal would be:

My:
x1 Typhlosion Prime promo
x1 Rare Candy (does the set matter?)

Your:
x5 Thundurus holo

Please pm me to finalize. You wouldn't happen to have any Eelektrik/Tynamo/Eviolite would you?

Sure - I have multiples of all of those. Want to add to the trade?

Yea, I'm looking for x1 Eelektrik, x4 Tynamo (2 of each if possible), and 2 Eviolite. Although I don't think all of those would warrant an extra Typhlosion Prime, but if you have more Eelektrik/Tynamo/Eviolite/Thundurus then we could definitely add it on to the deal. Actually, if you have a lot of these extra we could make a deal for all 3 Typhlosion Prime.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Yea, I'm looking for x1 Eelektrik, x4 Tynamo (2 of each if possible), and 2 Eviolite. Although I don't think all of those would warrant an extra Typhlosion Prime, but if you have more Eelektrik/Tynamo/Eviolite/Thundurus then we could definitely add it on to the deal. Actually, if you have a lot of these extra we could make a deal for all 3 Typhlosion Prime.

Let me know how many of each for the 3 Typhlosion and Rare Candy.

Alright, so how about this (if you have the amounts):

My:
x3 Typhlosion Prime promo
x1 Rare Candy

Your:
x5 Thundurus holo
x5 Eelektrik
x6 Tynamo (x3 of each)
x4 Eviolite
x2 Thundurus Full Art

Sure - The Lv X's are just a low want, I don't think I could trade FA's for them. I'm interested in your 2 ex's though. I value the Latias at about $5 and the Scyther at $2.

I am interested in 20 Celebi Prime and 2 Tropical Beach. I have lots of EX's, lots of Lv. X's, CoL Shinies, and Kyurem. CML for more.

swampert97 said:
The Mew is worth a bit more than Alakazam - but Alakazam is one that I want. I could trade the deckbox + some Lv X's or a shining + some Lv X's for it.

Just to verify, this is the deckbox, right? http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/TBSPE/ShayminDeckBox.jpg

Deckbox + some LvXs sound good. About how many were you thinking?

alexmf2 said:
I am interested in 20 Celebi Prime and 2 Tropical Beach. I have lots of EX's, lots of Lv. X's, CoL Shinies, and Kyurem. CML for more.

SMP said:
I don't know that I want to trade the Beach for those - Do you have any gold star/neo shining/crystal type pokemon?

Just to verify, this is the deckbox, right? http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/TBSPE/ShayminDeckBox.jpg

Deckbox + some LvXs sound good. About how many were you thinking?

That is the deckbox! Does 2 Lv X's sound good? Let me know.

I don't have any gold star, neo shining or crystal, sorry. Would you do some of that stuff for some Celebi? Also, would you mind posting a picture of the Umbreon/Espeon deck box?

swampert97 said:
That is the deckbox! Does 2 Lv X's sound good? Let me know.

How about Gengar and Darkrai? I have a Hydreigon also if you still need it. Would you be able to add in an ex for that?

SMP said:
How about Gengar and Darkrai? I have a Hydreigon also if you still need it. Would you be able to add in an ex for that?

Gengar and Darkrai work fine. I'll hold on the ex's, but our deal right now looks like my:

Shaymin deckbox (sealed)
Darkrai Lv X
Gengar Lv X

For your:
Alakazam*

What condition is your Alakazam in? Please describe any flaws.

RareCandyAwesomeness - Sorry about that. PM me to confirm then!

hi i like your:
64 count yellow electric sleeves
2 Lanturn Prime
Celebi Prime xX

From your wants i have:
Call of Legends Shinings (all of them)
Pokemon Catcher x1
Pokemon Collector x4
A couple CL holo energy

let me know if you want to work something out

Back