• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have Booster Packs, WOTC Shadowless and 1st ed., Battrio coins, Collectibles, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butterfly719 said:
Daelum - Ehh...depends. If you value them high because they're graded, probably not.

Well here's what I have - let me know if you are interested:

RH Crystal Ho-Oh PSA 9 - $80
Crystal Golem PSA 9 - $40
Umbreon Gold Star PSA 10 - $600
Espeon Gold Star PSA 8 - $450

I'm open to offers on all of them, especially the gold stars.

Well butterfly i mean they all are mint/near mint but i wouldnt trade any of those just for that. Do you have any new video games you would trade for xbox 360?

Daelum - lol sorry, those are way out of my range

PokemonMaster123 - Thanks anyway, but I don't value any of those cards that highly and the complete sealed JPN Southern Island set I value around $40.

Please try to get those pics up asap, because I move in less then 2 weeks, and will be leaving all merch behind until I come back in August. So any trades for my merch, need to be done asap. I will have my cards for trades with me this summer though.

PokemonMaster123 - I don't think we have any that we're looking to trade right now.

Binx345 - Sorry for the delay. We've been really busy. Here are pics of the jumbos I have:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/butterfly719/IMG_2191.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/butterfly719/IMG_2190.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/butterfly719/IMG_2189.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/butterfly719/IMG_2194.jpg

I don't have pics of the vending cards yet, but honestly there aren't many of them. I think I have like 6 or 8...I'll check tomorrow and try to get a pic up then. I'll also check on the PF cards now. As far as skylanders, I checked and we only need Ninjini and Wham-shell

edit: Off the top of my head, I have these from PF:
heatran EX
H ghetsis
xx absol
xx hydreigon (want 1 rev)

ok well I am very interested in latios/latias jumbo, pichu bros jumbo, think I will pass on those you listed from PF (now just going after UR ubtil after I get my 2nd box). And also the vending cards.

Hi

Please CML for:

4/62 Dragonite (NM) Fossil
6/62 Haunter (NM) Fossil
8/62 Hypno (NM) Fossil
9/62 Kabutops (NM) Fossil
Mew Prime TM
Alph Lithograph 2 UL
Alph Lithograph 4 TM

Butterfly719 - I probably won't trade the Latias jumbo easily. I'll work on getting that scan of the vending cards up today. We've been really busy for the past couple days. What type of trade would you be looking for on the two skylanders I want though? I can trade the Pichu Bros. jumbo, the 2 battrio coins you wanted and I also have these from your wants:
english holons magneton
rev holo double colorless energy HGSS

Amphy343 - I'm interested in these (if MINT):

Feraligatr ex Unseen Forces
Vileplume ex Hidden Legends
Gengar Lv.X Arceus
Magnezone Lv.X Legends Awakened

I probably wouldn't trade the 1st ed. Dragonite for those, though. Make me an offer?

I tried to get 2 scarlet ninjini today, but store couldn't sell yet. I hope to go back to get them tomorrow (they put on hold for me).

Here is how I value things:

latios/latias jumbo (most wanted thing you have) $16 (3 on ebay went for under $10 recently, 1 under $4)
pichu bros jumbo $14
vending depends on many/which ones
ninjini MIP 35
wham-shell $25
scarlet ninjini MIP 35

Also please remember my shipping will be higher then some cards (higher then jumbo cards). I would do 1 of those 3 skylanders for the 2 jumbo cards. No garuntee that I will get the scarlet ninjini but heres hoping! : )

Binx345 - Thanks, but I don't think I'll be interested in a trade based on those values. Getting the skylanders isn't really a huge priority, and I could buy them cheaper outright. Thank you for posting though! I'll let you know if I find anything else I need from your list.

Can you cml for the Catchers and maybe
1x B/W pack (w/o code)
1x EP pack
1x NV pack

The packs are kinda low want though, so keep that in mind.

grantm1999 - Sorry, all I have left are BW and NV packs. I do see some things I am interested in, but probably not worth it unless you are interested in trading for multiple packs.

grantm1999 - Well, I'm interested in your Shiny Blastoise, Landorus EXs (both FA and regular) and pretty much any/all mint Lv.Xs/old EXs:
1x Charizard G Lv. X
1x Garchomp C Lv.X
1x Alakazam 4 Lv. X
1x Gallade 4 Lv. X
1x Floatzel GL Lv. X
1x Azelf Lv. X
1x Mewtwo Lv. X
1x Torterra Lv. X
1x Electivire Lv. X
2x Lucario Lv. X
1x Skarmory ex PK
1x Banette ex LM
1x Dustox ex LM
1x Zapdos ex FRLG 116/112
1x Salamence ex PK
1x Kyogre ex HL

Binx345 - Thanks, but I was able to pick up 2 of the scarlet ones for $13 each today.

1x Landorus EX NM
1x Charizard G Lv. X NM/M
1x Garchomp C Lv.X NM/M
1x Alakazam 4 Lv. X NM/M
1x Gallade 4 Lv. X NM/M
1x Floatzel GL Lv. X NM/played
1x Azelf Lv. X NM/M
1x Torterra Lv. X played
1x Electivire Lv. X played
2x Lucario Lv. X NM/M
1x Skarmory ex PK NM/M
1x Banette ex LM NM/M
1x Dustox ex LM played/NM
1x Zapdos ex FRLG 116/112 M
1x Salamence ex PK played/NM
1x Kyogre ex HL played/NM

I put in conditions.

My:
1x Landorus EX BCR non-FA
1x Zapdos ex FRLG
1x Lucario Lv.X MT

Your:
3x Pokemon Catcher EP
1x BW pack
1x NVI pack

feel free to counter with a trade involving different cards on my end.

grantm1999 - Hmm...the offer is pretty low. I don't value the ex/Lv.X's very high...and Landorus EX and pokemon catcher are consistently averaging the same sold price. I'm also confused on your condition markings. What does "played/NM" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back