• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have : A few things, would like your reverse holos

RE: Have : FA Skyla Need : FA Bianca!!!

Ex- all I saw was 3 laser and 3 lugia ex

Rows- I need to update my list. I use the same list from pokegym to here. Gets confusing sometimes. I don't need FA Bianca's anymore. I need cheren and N.

RE: Have : FA Skyla Need : FA Cheren N!!!

Ok. Does it mean I'm stupid or something because I'm in the army? I am not. In fact I get questioned every time I get a nco looking at my erb. My scores are crazy high and only reason I didn't go officer is because I don't want to deal with late nights and junk.

I'm not an idiot. I've been playing this game for a long time. I'm tired of people thinking I don't know values.

FA n for Bianca and Skyla??? Maybe if you give me 3 FA N, 2 FA cheren And a set of hypnotoxic lasers I'd do it.

Bang !

There ya go :)

14ifng1.jpg

Haha, thats awesome, thanks for the update. Just got out of doing nothing at work.

Updated list, updated wants (sorta).

Hello again! I have a Keldeo EX (Normal Art, from the set, not Jumbo), and a Computer Search BC. I'm interested in quite a few things. I could do:

My:
Keldeo EX Set
Computer Search BC

Your:
Jirachi EX (Plasma Blast?)
Sigilyph PLB
Suicune PLB
Absol PLF

Also, in your want list, you seem to have mixed up Plasma Freeze (PLF) and Plasma Blast (PLB) quite a bit. Speaking of, when you say "Sigilyph PLF" you don't mean the Secret Rare Sigilyph, do you? I'm only interested in it if it's the Plasma Blast one.

I'm also interested in Azelf PLB, Masquerain PLB RH, Cofagrigus PLF (Holo?), Electrode PLF, Cherrim PLS, Vileplume BCR X3, Drifblim DRX, and Machamp PLB 49. Also, do you have any Colress Machine, Silver Bangle, or Silver Mirror? Let me know if we can work out a deal; Thanks!

Machamp the Champion said:
Hello again! I have a Keldeo EX (Normal Art, from the set, not Jumbo), and a Computer Search BC. I'm interested in quite a few things. I could do:

My:
Keldeo EX Set
Computer Search BC

Your:
Jirachi EX (Plasma Blast?)
Sigilyph PLB
Suicune PLB
Absol PLF

Also, in your want list, you seem to have mixed up Plasma Freeze (PLF) and Plasma Blast (PLB) quite a bit. Speaking of, when you say "Sigilyph PLF" you don't mean the Secret Rare Sigilyph, do you? I'm only interested in it if it's the Plasma Blast one.

I'm also interested in Azelf PLB, Masquerain PLB RH, Cofagrigus PLF (Holo?), Electrode PLF, Cherrim PLS, Vileplume BCR X3, Drifblim DRX, and Machamp PLB 49. Also, do you have any Colress Machine, Silver Bangle, or Silver Mirror? Let me know if we can work out a deal; Thanks!

lol, yea i probably have to fix quite a bit of stuff. Got a lot of the symbols confused a bit.

I do have colress machine, i'll check on silver bangle and mirror.

as for the initial deal, i can do that trade.

Ice said:
CML for 2 Virizion EX Full Art.

I could do the two virizion ex for a mew star (as long as its minty fresh) and FA raikou ex.

My:
1x RH Blastoise PLF ONLY
1x Audino Ability
1x RH Silver Bangle
1x Rare Candy PLF ONLY
2x Pokemon Catcher

for
Your:
1x Virizion EX Full Art.

I am willing to add more if needed.

Back