• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have : A few things, would like your reverse holos

RE: skyline's Trade Thread W:Ho-Oh H: Stuff

I don't value the theme deck promo that high and I don't have extra level balls.
My:
RH Toxicroak (not sure I have the musharna's anymore)
2 x town map
4 x blend WMLF
1 water Holon
1 Lightning Holon

Your:
2 x Theme deck blastoise.
To add the other Holo blastoise, I could add FA virizion NV. LMK Thanks!

Ill pass then. The blastoise are still fetching quite a bit.

Thanks for understanding. Theyll probably drop down in price if that secret blastoise is released to us, but until then, im gonna milk it, lol.

ADDED : 1 HoOh Ex REG ART

How about those 2 Ability hydras

just a little wierd fold in the corner. its not normal. its strange. idk cant really explain it.

What do you value your 4 Litwick Promo and the FA Skyla at? Are they mint?

FA Skyla @ $35 atm, and Litwick promo theyre @$6 on ebay so ill do like $3.5/each. All are mint.

etijo2.jpg

the rest of it is pretty much near mint except for this one other slightly damaged part on the back.

Oh man that is kinda bad. But would you do 2x hydreigon for the magikarp?

I would love to give you a FA Skyla for your Landorus EX. Get at me?

Also: I have two FA Skylas, and a FA N, and I am interested in the FA Landorus EX, a Reg arg Landorus EX, and Terrikion NVI.

:( I have no idea as someone at http://google.com/ messaged me first about it, however he hasnt replied back yet. Its kind of annoying as i have many other people interested as well.

Are you referring to my offers? Do let me know, It sucks when you have to wait on people. I'd certainly be ready to ship off as soon as tomorrow, haha.

I'm in Canada though. I know you prefer U.S., but I am used to shipping internationally, and haven't had much trouble or delays at all.

Oh i just recently started shipping to canada and wasnt too bad. I thought it would be more as a few years back, it was kind of costly. Not anymore i guess.

You know what, throw me an offer with your FA skylas. :) This other guy has had more than enough time to respond back now.

Are you still sticking to the autotrade of FA Skyla to FA Landorus EX? I'd be interested to do that.

For the other FA Skyla and FA N, I'd like a reg art Landorus EX, and two Terrakions NVI? If you'd be alright with that, I'd be tickled. I can show pictures of the FA trainers as well, so you can see that they are mint.

I can do both trades. So
My
FA Landorus Ex
Reg Art Landorus Ex
2x Terrakion NVI
Your
2 FA Skyla
FA N

Sounds awesome to me! Deal. That'll let me finish some decks.

I'll post a picture here of the cards in just a moment. They went straight from booster to sleeve and into a dark box, so very mint. Only pulled within the last two weeks.

I can go out and buy hard sleeves for shipping and ship tomorrow. How do you do the trading, typically?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/TransientRhapsody/IMG_0346_zpsdc8ee80a.jpg

Here's the image of the cards.

Back