Has wally ever appeared in the anime?

Not yet, I don't think so. They haven't shown Brendan either (unless you count that little snippet in the Jirachi movie).

Suraako said:
Not yet, I don't think so. They haven't shown Brendan either (unless you count that little snippet in the Jirachi movie).

Since the movie is anime too, it's obvious that it counts.

I think so but I can't remember what he looks like and what episodes he was in if any.:)

It would be nice if he did appear, since he was quite a major character in the game. But at this stage he probably won't though.

nah he wont now. I wonder why they didn't put him in though, because he was like 1 of the largest characters in teh GBA.

Arcanine out.

I wonder why he didn't play a major role in the anime. He would have been a good trainer too.:)

He might in next season but we will have to wait and see.:)

hey u guys anybody ever think that maybe wally was replace by Drew, think about it. int comics dosn't wally have a flygon and a roselia.

also arn't roselia and ralts and its evos pretty similar?

RE:  Has wally ever appeared in the anime?

NidokingTamer said:
hey u guys anybody ever think that maybe wally was replace by Drew, think about it. int comics dosn't wally have a flygon and a roselia.

Don't revive old threads.....can a mod or admin plz lock this!

Maybe and maybe replaced by harley too.:)

RE:   Has wally ever appeared in the anime?

Light Venusaur said:
NidokingTamer said:

Don't revive old threads.....can a mod or admin plz lock this!

Back