Has TPCI stopped caring about the way they produce cards?

Do you agree with me on this?

• Total voters
I don't think that would help as it won't even load a login page when I click login it just refreshes the page

carlitosbob said:
contact the league owner. Tell them you need a pop id, and I'm sure they'll register one for you. There is usually a phone # or email address for the league organizer. And, @ gary, not going to nats, but will be going to worlds.

Yeah talk to them there and be careful at worlds the professors are more strict.

AHA i just figured it out. i know what is wrong with the back of the CL cards i pulled. THEY ARE TEXTURED. for some reason they were printed with like the FA and alph lithograph texturing on the back...that is weird....

I bought two packs of the English BW set, and within a few days, my holo Emboar I pulled is already showing scratching on the edges where I can see the holo through the top layers- and it's sleeved and behind a binder page- I didn't handle it much at all.

TPCI, I am disappoint.

.:genetbox:.

^they need to go back to how they printed them in BS. those cards could take anything. they were thicker and all around more durable than something that gets scratched just putting it in a sleeve :p

still no word from tpci since I sent them my address. May have to open a new ticket I think just so they see what's going on.

EDIT: it now says "work in progress" not a bump worthy update IMO. please keep open so i can post when I finally get my packs they promised.

Edit2: it now shows as Closed. they put that it's in que to the system, assuming that they're sending the packs out. at least I hope they are. I'm not even going to bother reporting that 2 cards I got in a 3 pack blister were glued together straight from the booster pack. it was just a Klink and a Ducklette.. but still sux that I have cards that are stuck together.

catutie said:
^they need to go back to how they printed them in BS. those cards could take anything. they were thicker and all around more durable than something that gets scratched just putting it in a sleeve :p

:< It makes me so sad.

And back when WoTC handled things, those cards did seem to be of a higher quality.

But I have a few TPCI promo cards that have held up fine over time, which is very odd indeed.

.:genetbox:.

i haven't had any card quality issues, i think the new BW cards are the best quality ive seen in a while. nothing beats WotC cards though.

I've had problems with the way they package things.I have a Meganium prime and a Garchomp C LV.X that have lines on them from the way the cards have been put in the tins.The lines aren't really noticeable until you put them in the light but still. I also remember pulling a card from a booster that had a line run from the very top of the card all the way down.

Back