• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Has: old and new, including TORNADUS EX FA! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

RE: Has: old and new, including DARKRAI/TORNADUS EX's! Wants: a lot,(now accepting bulk!)

Maybe later - interested to see what the other offering parties have to come up with. :)

RE: Has: old and new, including DARKRAI/TORNADUS EX's! Wants: a lot,(now accepting bulk!)

Yes, all my bulk are mint/near mint.
Do you only have the one catcher?
I don't mind sending first...
:)

I actually have, I think, three spare Catchers right now, and I could do 250 for each. I'm planning to sell one, but could cancel that if we come to an agreement.

Two are mint; one has what appears to be a tiny crease in the center of the card, but it's still every bit playable.

I can even throw in a zoroark de rh as trade bait

Question about your bulk for sealed box offer- is that a one-time only kind of deal? If I sent you 6,000 commons and uncommons, would/could you do 2 boxes? And are you looking for set-specific bulk? Let me know, I may have some bulk to send your way after this weekend. :)

JEKyl said:
I actually have, I think, three spare Catchers right now, and I could do 250 for each. I'm planning to sell one, but could cancel that if we come to an agreement.

Two are mint; one has what appears to be a tiny crease in the center of the card, but it's still every bit playable.

I could do my 500 bulk common/uncommon for your 2 catchers.
I can ship this afternoon.

GSN: Done. I'll PM to confirm. : D

jgreen: still not terribly interested, sorry. As I said, with people offering me 1,700 bulk with the possibility of more, there's a lot of competition over these Darkrai; however, your second and third offers were relatively reasonable, and I appreciate that. :)

Haunterx6: I just took the details down, but nope - it's as long as people want them, so as soon as I receive and confirm your bulk, I will order and ship off the boxes to you - that simple! Keep in mind, though, that it applies to U.S. traders in the contiguous 48 states, and the bulk must be English.

It seems like you're pretty well-versed in bulk dealings, so I feel safe possibly making this deal with you. I just want you to be absolutely sure that what you send is near mint to mint (although it isn't a problem for there to be a couple flawed cards out of such a massive stock, so don't sweat it out "too" much).

At any rate, PM to confirm if you're ready.

P.S. Send me as much base set first edition as you possibly can. 8)

...Seriously, though, the sets don't matter too much. It's the condition I care about most - everything else is just peripheral.

p.p.s. no basic energy cards, lol

Sounds fair enough. I am in the US, and all my bulk is English as well. I will be compiling my bulk with a friend's after BRs this weekend, so I will get back to you in a few days with how much bulk we can accumulate. :)

No, Ho-Oh ex is the good ol UF one. Here's what I have for the random rares
SW Venusaur
MT Garchomp
LA Heatran #6
LA Rayquaza
LA Politoed
PT Manectric
SV Blaziken FB

Honestly I'm kinda holding out to trade The Golden Catcher and some more for another Darkrai lol. LMK if any of those interest you though.

They do interest me - could you do those seven to bridge the gap? So it'd be 1,700 NM-M non-holo, non-basic energy bulk, coupled with those holographics listed above (assuming the holos are in all right shape - I'm less picky about personal collection cards).

No, thank you. Try 1,500 and you have yourself a deal.

Please CML for Darkrai EXs! I'm not really interested in trading bulk though.

Don't really see anything I want, Fluttershy. Thanks for asking, though! =)

RE: Has: old and new, including DARKRAI/TORNADUS EX's! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

Please CML for:
Entei shiny tin promo
Suicune shiny tin promo

RE: Has: old and new, including DARKRAI/TORNADUS EX's! Wants: a lot (now accepting bulk!)

Snivy: The first CML in a while that's actually been worth my time - thanks! :D

I saw -

Japanese Regigigas EX
1-1 Lugia LEGEND
dented shiny Zoroark

In addition to the two cards you named, I also have:

Raikou shiny tin promo
1x Shaymin EX normal ND
1x Moltres Secret Rare SV

Does the Zoroark actually shuffle in decks without standing out? If so, I might want it. Feel free to make me an offer.

Underdawg: the last skip was an accident, but this one was intentional. I refuse to deal with anyone who behaves disrespectfully ("don't try to scam me"), so you'd do better if you went elsewhere. Good luck getting a Darkrai.

Interested in Darkrai EX. I have 2 Mewtwo EX and 3 FA Raikou EX.

CML for Dark Gengar, Hypno (Aquapolis), and Tyranitar (Neo Discoveries) Please!

My:
1x Shiny Zoroark ND (Dented) ($11)
1x Japanese Regigigas EX ($8)
1x 1-1 Lugia Legend ($12)

Total: $31

I don't know what you mean by "Does the Zoroark actually shuffle in decks without standing out?"

Your:
1x Moltres Secret Rare SV ($2)
1x Shaymin EX ND ($6)
1x Pokemon Catcher ($9)
1x Kyurem EX ND ($5)
1x Shiny Suicune Tin Promo ($2)
1x Shiny Entei Tin Promo ($2)

Total: $26

LMK, I can reduce the trade if you like but I really need that catcher as it turns out.

And No Problem :)

Underdawg: I'm not going to be dealing with you; you're rude and disrespectful. Read my post on the last page and just leave.

alexmf2: Feel free to shoot me an offer! The Darkrai is a very hot commodity right now. *o*

Captain: CMWL

Snivy: I suppose what I'm trying to ask is if its damage would prevent it from being played. My Catcher, for instance, has a crease, but it's "ready for play" nevertheless. It'd be helpful if you could hook me up with a scan.

That said, I'm considering your offer. You've thrown out what at first glance appears to be a fair offer. :D

My
2 FA Raikou EX

Your
Darkrai EX

Back