Harry Potter

nabby101

Needs a new user title.
I'm surprised that there hasn't been a thread for this yet.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I is coming out this summer, and Part II next summer. Part I is one of the most anticipated movies of 2010.

Post your opinions on the earlier Harry Potter movies (or books) and how you think the final part will compare to them.

-Do you think that being a 2-part movie will be more successful?
-Would you prefer watching 1 movie or 2 movies?
-Are you annoyed by how long the movies are compared to others?
-Do you like the special effects, battle scenes, actors, etc. in the earlier movies?

Yeah, that's going to be cool. They shortened the battles a lot in the movies though, so it night not be as good as it should be.

Harry Potter for me, lost its.... heart I guess you can say after the 4th movie. It got all dark and just wasn't the same. Now with the last movie in 2 parts hopefully they will be able to follow the original story abit more closely and really end with a bang. Oh I didn't the first part was coming out this summer, so thats cool! :p

imsocool4321 said:
Now with the last movie in 2 parts hopefully they will be able to follow the original story abit more closely and really end with a bang.

They'dd better be, otherwise it'll be two long, boring movies :p

Part one is in November. Part 2 is next July. I want to see these for sure, But they had better stop at a good place, like Dobby's death.

Did you hear that the video game is a shooter with a wand instead of gun?

cool kid master555 said:
Part one is in November. Part 2 is next July. I want to see these for sure, But they had better stop at a good place, like Dobby's death.

Did you hear that the video game is a shooter with a wand instead of gun?
oh so november not this summer, iight. and ya I heard a shoot thats cool but the games never caught my interest sooo idk.

Oh is it not coming out until November? I heard it was coming sometime in August.
I was kinda annoyed at how much they skipped in the movies, but now that this one will be a 2-part movie, maybe they won't mess it up as much.

nabby101 said:
Oh is it not coming out until November? I heard it was coming sometime in August.
I was kinda annoyed at how much they skipped in the movies, but now that this one will be a 2-part movie, maybe they won't mess it up as much.

same, they have skipped so much but i understand they have to fit like a 700 page book into 2 hours, still they could focus more on the important things than the characters love life. Which I hope they do in the new movies.

Well, the last one sucked. Man, the Half-Blood prince was an utter failure in my eyes. I kinda like having it split up, so there's something to wait for...ya know, suspense and such. The book was great, and I loved it, so the producers better not ruin it! I can't wait for this movie!

Yeah, after the third movie it got all dark and they skipped a lot of important stuff, like lots of explanations.

nabby101 said:
Yeah, that's going to be cool. They shortened the battles a lot in the movies though, so it night not be as good as it should be.

However, with 2 movies, that'll give more time to really expand on the plot and battles.

And, let's not forget. This battle was HUGE so we can only expect something of epic proportions xP

Back