Happy New Year!! (The annual Holiday Changing thread!)

RE: Merry Christmas!!

wow. you people are obsessed with game systems. and video games. Have some holiday spirit!

RE: Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone on Pokebeach! Even if you don't celebrate it, I hope you all had a wonderful day. Keep on trucking into 2008!

Even though I don't celebrate, [sarcasm]I had a great xmas[/sarcasm] Because I aint christian, we went into London for the day. It chucked it down with rain. Today I went to the park to fly my remtoe controll helicopter, and my dad accidentally smashed it. A good two days of Xmas so far.

awwww.... don't worry. It'll be all right. Anyone celebrate Chinese New Year?

Sylar said:
I got everything I wanted for Christmas... an X-Box360... Guitar Hero III... a Box of SW cards... but remember! TELL YOUR FAMILY HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM, BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT SEE THEM NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Has, like, no one seen this post? To that place with the fire with materialistic possesions! Christmas + Family= All you need.Lemme say it again slowly...

C H R I S T M A S

+

F A M I L Y (Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, whoever)

= again, EQUALS

ALL YOU NEED

Take me. I don't need an Xbox-360, because I already have the joy of having my parents here on Christmas. Heck, had it not been for a miracle, I wouldn't be alive today after a brain tomber. Just, cherish every moment you spend with your family, because THOSE and only THOSE are the ones you'll remember the most. Ya' think in 20 years you'll remember opening a Nintendo DS n Christmas morning? All I'm saying is, it's not wrong to have toys and games, but it's even MORE wrong to forget who gave them to you, and who you spent time with YOU on Christmas day, and through your life.

=] Merry Christmas.

Sylar said:
Sylar said:
I got everything I wanted for Christmas... an X-Box360... Guitar Hero III... a Box of SW cards... but remember! TELL YOUR FAMILY HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM, BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT SEE THEM NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Has, like, no one seen this post? To that place with the fire with materialistic possesions! Christmas + Family= All you need.Lemme say it again slowly...

C H R I S T M A S

+

F A M I L Y (Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, whoever)

= again, EQUALS

ALL YOU NEED

Take me. I don't need an Xbox-360, because I already have the joy of having my parents here on Christmas. Heck, had it not been for a miracle, I wouldn't be alive today after a brain tomber. Just, cherish every moment you spend with your family, because THOSE and only THOSE are the ones you'll remember the most. Ya' think in 20 years you'll remember opening a Nintendo DS n Christmas morning? All I'm saying is, it's not wrong to have toys and games, but it's even MORE wrong to forget who gave them to you, and who you spent time with YOU on Christmas day, and through your life.

=] Merry Christmas.

LOL Deap man real deap!! But ya the reason why they give you stuff is cause they love you(Even deaper) I hope you all got your parents stuff for christmas, I know I did!! (I shopped at walgreens dont get excited) Well MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I bought my Mom $100 worth of stuff she wanted, and she probably spent $250-$350 on me. Granted only $200 of stuff that she got was worth it, but I thanked her all day, and hugged her a couple times. Family is what Christmas is all about, people make it out to be a materialistic holday when it shouldn't be. People will always buy things and care about the gifts, so it's near useless to try to change everyone's minds.

I picked up a copy of GH III today. Yipeeee.

dmaster out.

I couldn't really think of what to get my parents. But I noticed they are really into Irish art, so I looked on ebay, saw the prices, aborted the plan. And so I got them candles which give scents when you light them.

And remember if you are in a situation like me where you cant really afford what they want, just remember that it is the thought that counts, right? Too cheesy?

It's alright, but I expect the same from my parent's, so I do the same to them.

dmaster out.

My family went shopping for clothes for Christmas. it was a long day but it was fun!

Happy New Year! Yea! It's officialy 08!
Well... back to school right? XP Yea family is everything! Enjoy it while you can.:p
Anyone watch that guy break the record of longest motorcyle jump? (oops, forgot I was on my older bros account, woops. XD This is bonsly1994, sorry guys. He left it on, before he left...)

Happy New Year! Yea! It's officialy 08!
Well... back to school right? XP Yea family is everything! Enjoy it while you can.:p
Anyone watch that guy break the record of longest motorcyle jump? Yea sorry... well hope you have the best year ever!

You're a tad late. :F

Happy New Years, though.

dmaster out.

Back