Happy New Year!! (The annual Holiday Changing thread!)

RE: Merry Christmas!!

I have to wait for my bro to wake up. He alwalys sleeps in on holidays and wakes me up early on Saturday.

Yea... I woke my bro up, he came downstairs... then 10 mins. later went back up and slept again. So i'm all alone on the computer wasing time.:F
Present opening time!:p

I just walked down stairs to notice that half of my living room was filled with presents and whats even better then that is half of that half is for my mom and that just makes christmas wonderful and my mom did really good too i noticed stuff in my stocking that i never even have said anything to my mom about *looks at SSBB magazine in stocking* well anyway HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and merry new years eventually!

RE: Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Merry Chirstmas!!! I opened my presents already....fun stuff. I got Wii Play, MOH Heroes 2, the Wii Zapper and a Flip Video! Im gonna be taking a video soon to share with everyone!

-Black Rayquaza

I got everything I wanted for Christmas... an X-Box360... Guitar Hero III... a Box of SW cards... but remember! TELL YOUR FAMILY HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM, BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT SEE THEM NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

I love Christmas. And I was soooo suprised this year as I ACTUALLY GOT TO SLEEP ON CHRISTAMS EVE! Its a miracle! lol. Merry Christmas everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WHOOOO!! I got guitar hero 3 for the wii(WOO) A digital Camera (WOOOOO) Mario Galaxy(WOO) A music card for my phone so i can play music on it (WOO) AND MONEY!! Moneyking like Money:p

awesome! Me and my brother got MP3 players/Voice recorders. I'm going to ask my cousin how to work it. I'm only 10 and my brother is 9. :p

Woo Hoo! I got a Wii! The only bad thing about it is that I had to work like all of last Summer to get the money and still work to get money for it after that. I finnaly got anough money for it and it turns out my parents got me one :/

Merry Christmas!!!
I got some cool stuff.
I got a gift card, a Christmas shirt, Call of Duty 4, a watch, and some money.

ripstick, i-pod, booster box (first one, 2 lv.Xs that i already had-_-)

you bettefr watch out, you better not breathe, he commin' to town and he's not friendly, santa claws is hunting you down! he eats you when you're sleeping, ...

MC you guys. Lots of people got Wii's, I'm suprised. Get Zack and Wiki for one of your Wii games, it's definately worth the money. I got FF III, finally. Again, Merry Christmas P-Beach fellows.

dmaster out.

Merry Christmas from MA! =O

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! =]

I hope everybody had a very good Christmas here is what I got:
-A new laptop
-Mario Party DS
-A lot of money
-A lot of chocolates :F
This was an early present for X-mas that´s why I am adding it: Xbox 360 and Halo 3 :F

It's been great! I got white PSP, box of SW, tons of pokemoncenter.com goodies, more cards, books, money, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (wii), etc.!!! Me so happy! But I on;y got one game for PSP, but it's Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron!:F

Back