Happy 12th Birthday PokeBeach!

I always went on to this site as a kid for Sugimori art, I really loved the shiny art way back when. When I was about 10, I found out about Gen 4 through Pokebeach, and have loved that generation ever since I played it at Middle School, all that time I go. I'm at University now, haha.
Thank you so much for always being there for me, Pokebeach, and thanks for always being so awesome with running it, WPM. I've always been able to tell you adore this site, and the fact that it's finally reached the level you've aspired for all these years makes it that much better.
Happy Birthday, Pokebeach! Here's to many more!

I have been visiting this site for a couple years, but recently became a member, and I am glad I did! There really is no other website like it, the community is great and the forums are awesome. I hope to continue visiting this website for many years to come, Happy Birthday Pokébeach!

P.S. Get ready for puberty, it sucks! ;)

Last edited:
Happy Bday Pokebeach! You guys have helped not only me but loads of my friends. Keep doing what your doing!

Hopefully next year doesn't mean PokeBeach starts having frequently mood swings and becomes brutally defiant.

Oh, you know it's coming. Just wait for the server errors it's going to throw at you in an attempt to make you understand how it feels.

Back