• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hail Blizzard/Psycho Drive full arts and SR shiny, Yanmega, Mew Primes

RE: Catbus's Litterbox of Values: x12 Roseanne's Research, x6 Calls, Lots of JPN Cards

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
^
What is your best offer I might be able to beat it.

$32 plus cards. It's mint, 1st edition, and from Platinum, so it's gonna be legal for a while, and it's value just seems to be increasing.

RE: Catbus's Litterbox of Values: x12 Roseanne's Research, x6 Calls, Lots of JPN Cards

^
can't contend w/ that, thanks for your time(and no kidding on ebay ENG ones are hitting 60, almost as much as box price)

how much would a japanese luxray gl lv.x be if i threw in 2 double colorless????

empoleok14 said:
how much would a japanese luxray gl lv.x be if i threw in 2 double colorless?

The offer to beat is $32 + an RH DCE and a shiny gyarados.

i will give you $12 for 4 Call energy Do u trade over seas?

How much for
1 Pikachu coin
1 Magmortar coin

VadenZen said:
i will give you $12 for 4 Call energy Do u trade over seas?

It'd be at least $20 plus shipping for them (getting a lot of offers, so price will likely go up). Not crazy about shipping overseas unless it's a $75.00+ deal.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
How much for
1 Pikachu coin
1 Magmortar coin

Pikachu - $50 - very rare.

Magmortar would be about $25

Catbus said:
It'd be at least $20 plus shipping for them (getting a lot of offers, so price will likely go up). Not crazy about shipping overseas unless it's a $75.00+ deal.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
How much for
1 Pikachu coin
1 Magmortar coin

Pikachu - $50 - very rare.

Magmortar would be about $25

i no its difficult shipping....i can pay 20 US plus shipping for all four Call:
but ill send it in TTD (Trinidad and tobago) can u convert it

i have no problem for u recieving 1st and then sending
im new here but if your on (pojo.com) im there and my rep is quite excellent for buying

these four call energy is all i need to make Flychamp would you make an exception PM me (thanks )

How much for the Giratina and Garchomp black coins...AND.....
YOUR AWESOME JPN Gengar.Lv.X

VadenZen said:
i no its difficult shipping...i can pay 20 US plus shipping for all four Call:
but ill send it in TTD (Trinidad and tobago) can u convert it

i have no problem for u recieving 1st and then sending
im new here but if your on (pojo.com) im there and my rep is quite excellent for buying

these four call energy is all i need to make Flychamp would you make an exception PM me (thanks )

OK, I'll let you know. At this point, I'll likely hold out for a better deal with domestic shipping, but that may change.

ZaPDoS.LV.X said:
How much for the Giratina and Garchomp black coins...AND.....
YOUR AWESOME JPN Gengar.Lv.X

Make me an offer. The coins are in the $25 each range since they are black (rare) and high demand pokemon.

Flygon Lv X for 27$ shipped??

Would you do 1 JPN Luxray GL X and 2 Luxray GL for $30 shipped?

Alseatao said:
Flygon Lv X for 27$ shipped??

I can ship it for $37

Mysticfruit said:
Would you do 1 JPN Luxray GL X and 2 Luxray GL for $30 shipped?

I have this offer at the moment for just the JPN Luxray X:

$32
x1 RH Double Colorless Energy
x1 Shiny gyarados

So, you'd have to beat that

wait your selling flygon for 37$ lool, thats the most costly one ive seen this week. I have never bought it for more then 30$ before.

Alseatao said:
wait your selling flygon for 37$ lool, thats the most costly one ive seen this week. I have never bought it for more then 30$ before.

Nice grammar! :p

How many have you bought before? Well, stay away from mine, it's ridiculously-priced. Seriously, I have just one left and reserve the right to let it go for the price I want, thank you very much.

(BTW, LOLing and even looling [whatever that is] is kind of rude, huh? Especially when you're asking for favors. You may not want my luxury Flygon but may want something else someday. You're off to a bad start for that deal.)

Man, good deal on for that JPN Lux X.

I gotta pass.

I wasn't trying to make a deal with you hence the bad grammar and the lools lol... And i have bought probably 8 Flygons now and usually pay 28-30$ and just think anything over 32$ is over priced and you went 5$ over that and i had to let you know... but everyone values their cards differently... hell i value my flygon at 40$ and would never sell it for 30$ lol... anyways its all cool, just was a little surprised when i saw a 37$ when i was only offering 27$ lol.

16 shipped for a rhyperior Lv. X (LA) Pack and a flygon RR RH (Mint please) (15 + 1 for shipping)

LMK

my58vw said:
16 shipped for a rhyperior Lv. X (LA) Pack and a flygon RR RH (Mint please) (15 + 1 for shipping)

LMK

Sorry, all I have is the promo Rhyperior Lv X. I do have the RH Flygon though! :rolleyes:

Coins:
Shaymin Land
Shaymin Sky

$10 shipped.

LMK. Thanks. :D

Back