• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hail Blizzard/Psycho Drive full arts and SR shiny, Yanmega, Mew Primes

RE: Catbus's Litterbox of Values

You bet! :)

Yeah, I can do $25 for those cards and the throw in Espeons. PMing you now...

Zierant said:
How much for Arceus LV X Meteor and Rayquaza C LV X promo?

Go ahead and offer.

Skipped? :p[/QUOTE]
tyler_pwn said:
For x2 Crobat G would you take $4? shipping included.

I'll log it as an offer. I bet I can get a bit more for my Crobat G's, but will sell them to you if noone beats your offer after a bit.

EspeonROX said:
You bet! :)

Yeah, I can do $25 for those cards and the throw in Espeons. PMing you now...

OK, I'll get them together to verify that they are all in hand and the condition you want and then will reply to your PM with address.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:

I apologize HeatRotomFTW1997! I'm sure I multi-quoted you, but you didn't pop up when I replied to the others. Same thing happened when I just tried again...weird! Anyway...on your offer...maybe. I've had a bit of interest in the Pika M X, but will sell it within the week and you have the leading offer ATM. I understand if you can't wait that long, up to you.

Hey how much for 1 pokeball mat sealed or nm
And the clear arceus and clear giratina sleeves?

icman92 said:
Hey how much for 1 pokeball mat sealed or nm
And the clear arceus and clear giratina sleeves?

Make some offers.

Zierant said:
$5 For Rayquaza Promo?

I'd do $8 shipped.

I don't know the values so would you do $20 for a used mat $10 each for sleeves?

Catbus said:
I apologize HeatRotomFTW1997! I'm sure I multi-quoted you, but you didn't pop up when I replied to the others. Same thing happened when I just tried again...weird! Anyway...on your offer...maybe. I've had a bit of interest in the Pika M X, but will sell it within the week and you have the leading offer ATM. I understand if you can't wait that long, up to you.

Alright, I'm in no hurry, so just LMK then if I still have the leading offer :D.

icman92 said:
I don't know the values so would you do $20 for a used mat $10 each for sleeves?

Well, the values are higher, sorry. Quoting from eBay:

"You are bidding on one set of 60 ARCEUS (CLEAR) Deck Sleeves. Brand new. Never been used. THESE WERE NEVER FOR SALE IN ANY STORE. NOT EVEN THE POKEMON CENTERS. VERY VERY RARE!!! THEY WERE ONLY GIVEN OUT AS ONE OF THE TOP PRIZES IN THE 2009 GYM CHALLENGE EVENT!!! These are VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND EVEN IN JAPAN!!!! They are a see-through clear color. Very unique. Be the envy of everyone at the pokemon tournament!!! Dont miss out!!! "

LOL. Anyway, they, and the Giratina sleeves are each worth about $55 shipped. Here are some links to auctions for those on eBay:

Arceus Sleeves:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Clear+Arceus+Sleeves&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&LH_BIN=1&LH_IncludeSIF=1&_odkw=Clear+Giratina+Sleeves&_osacat=0

Giratina sleeves: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?LH_BIN=1&LH_IncludeSIF=1&_nkw=Clear+Giratina+Sleeves&_trksid=p3286.c0.m301

The playmat is worth about $30-$45 shipped, depending on offers.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Alright, I'm in no hurry, so just LMK then if I still have the leading offer :D.

Will do!

Well on eBay for the sleeves the bin price is $17.80 but is there any way that we can work out cards + cash for the arceus sleeves cuz that's mainly what I want[/align]

icman92 said:
Well on eBay for the sleeves the bin price is $17.80 but is there any way that we can work out cards + cash for the arceus sleeves cuz that's mainly what I want[/align]

Well, one auction lists at that price, but that's for 30 sleeves, not 60, you really need to read the descriptions carefully, as some people on eBay try to market their stuff a bit deceptively. Plus, they are charging $10 shipping, so it would cost you a minimum of $45 to get 60 of those sleeves, and that's the cheapest auction price. I will likely sell them in the next week or so to the best reasonable offer, so feel free to make one. $10 is not a reasoable offer. Not looking for cards ATM.

Catbus said:
Well, one auction lists at that price, but that's for 30 sleeves, not 60, you really need to read the descriptions carefully, as some people on eBay try to market their stuff a bit deceptively. Plus, they are charging $10 shipping, so it would cost you a minimum of $45 to get 60 of those sleeves, and that's the cheapest auction price. I will likely sell them in the next week or so to the best reasonable offer, so feel free to make one. $10 is not a reasoable offer. Not looking for cards ATM.

Ok what's the lowest you'll take for them?

icman92 said:
Ok what's the lowest you'll take for them?

At this point, maybe $45 shipped. Might take less a bit down the road, or might get better offers, just don't know.

Catbus said:
At this point, maybe $45 shipped. Might take less a bit down the road, or might get better offers, just don't know.

Ok I'll see what I can do and I'll lyk

Hey sorry to bug you again but how much for the Japanese decks?
Garchomp and charizard

icman92 said:
Hey sorry to bug you again but how much for the Japanese decks?
Garchomp and charizard

Bug me all you want :D. Let's say $25 shipped, it's first edition.

Catbus said:
Big me all you want :D. Let's say $25 shipped, it's first edition.

Ok I'll see if I can get it at league tomorow and Saturday

RE: Catbus's Litterbox of Values: Luxray GLX, Flygon X, Lugia Legend, Playmats, Claydols

whats the lowest you can go for pikachu X?

RE: Catbus's Litterbox of Values: Luxray GLX, Flygon X, Lugia Legend, Playmats, Claydols

icman92 said:
Ok I'll see if I can get it at league tomorow and Saturday

Okey dokey

richkid50000 said:
whats the lowest you can go for pikachu X?

The offer to beat is currently $21

Back