Writing Haiku & Short-Poem Contest XXXVII (Congratulations, Serperior and Zyflair!)

RE: Haiku & Short-Poem Contest XXXVII (Vote via ballot!)

Is there still the restriction that you can't vote for your own if there's less than 8 signed up? I didn't see it mentioned in the OP, but it should still be around, right?

DNA said:
Is there still the restriction that you can't vote for your own if there's less than 8 signed up? I didn't see it mentioned in the OP, but it should still be around, right?

Actually, I've decided to just get rid of that rule and allow you to vote for your own if you want to. Preferably, you shouldn't, though.

I need more votes for this! Otherwise this round will be a total bust!

Alright, voting has ended!

Final Results
First Place: Serperior and Zyflair with three points apeice.
Second Place: RaichuGirl, DNA, and CJBlazerX87 with two points each.
Third Place: Articuno and Luckfire with one point to both of their entries.

Frankly, I'm upset. The turnout would've been a whole lot better if I could've made a poll! At least then, more people would've been encouraged to vote because the thing is right at the top of the thread. I'd raise ire about having them brought back, but I've already asked Ice Arceus to start hosting this beginning next round, so it'd be a total waste of my time and do nothing but give me unwanted trouble now that I'm ex-staff.

Excellent job Serperior and Zyflair!

A major thanks goes to Incinermyn for hosting this amazing contest for thirty-seven rounds! Round XXXVIII will be up tomorrow!

Back