• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to enter if its not too late

Change

Blistering hot sun
becomes a cooling autumn breeze
as the seasons goes on

2.) Submissions are expected to be haiku-style short poems (those with a “five-seven-five” syllable format spread out across three lines). However, other types of short poems will be accepted so long as they don’t exceed four lines in length. New entries will be accepted until Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 around noon, until all slots have been filled, or the thread sits several days without new entries.

Updated and fixed. I added a poem I wrote as well, though it may seem long for something I crammed into four lines.

The poll is up! All contestants should vote before Saturday morning or risk being disqualified!

HypnoticLuxray said:
Some of you may be asking me: "Hypnotic, did you vote for Teal because of the blistering heat?"

i dnt no wut ur talkng abot

For a moment there, I was going to add that to the list but, on better conscience, didn't.

This is the final night to vote. Any contestants who don't may be eliminated!

The poll is now closed. The results are as follows: Serperior came in first place with five points; Zyflair, Grumpigfarmer, and Teal came in second with three points apiece; and Arcanine954 and saurs'pokefan came in third with two points each.

... I made 2nd place? ._.

Also, congrats (as usual) Serperior. :D

Cool! 3 way tie for second! Hey Zyflair, Teal, we should start a superhero team;)
Congrats to Serperior and everyone else!

Serperior's Haiku was truly splendid to read. I had a feeling he would win at the end.

Congrats to Zyflair, Grumpigfarmer, and Teal for coming in second.

Congratulations to all of you second-place winners. :] Great poems. I'm sorry - I forgot to vote, but truly, your poems were worthy for silver!

Serperior said:
Congratulations to all of you second-place winners. :] Great poems. I'm sorry - I forgot to vote, but truly, your poems were worthy for silver!

I haven't been disqualifying people for that lately, though. I just keep it as a threat in case I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back