Wi-Fi Trades HA Tyrunts!

RE: FT Various EM/HA/IV Pokemons LF Offers

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you! Would you be interested in a female Moonball Absol for a common, any IV female Loveball Buneary?
I am also fairly sure it has the Egg Move Play Rough, but I will need to check in the morning. If it does not, I would be happy to put it on

have you got anything else for trade?

kumail said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you! Would you be interested in a female Moonball Absol for a common, any IV female Loveball Buneary?
I am also fairly sure it has the Egg Move Play Rough, but I will need to check in the morning. If it does not, I would be happy to put it on

I'm sure I have some HA Pokemon I do not have listed. I do have a trade thread myself if you'd like to look at that; just clicking the Zinnia in my signature can take you there c:

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
kumail said:

I'm sure I have some HA Pokemon I do not have listed. I do have a trade thread myself if you'd like to look at that; just clicking the Zinnia in my signature can take you there c:
I really need an ability capsule if thats ok with you, if not ill just have a HA turtwig :)

FT Micle, Custap, Jaboca and Rowap + other berries!

0275-9679-5867
Kumail (ΩR)
Looking for: Offers and breedjects!

I have lots of these berries to trade + i have other berries, if your looking for one that isnt the first 4, comment below and ill look through my inventory.

RE: FT Micle, Custap, Jaboca and Rowap + other berries!

I need the following berries:
apicot
custap
jaboca
rowap
micle
ganlon
salac

I have
watmel
lansat
starf
enigma (on my x)
payapa
pamtre
spelon
sitrus
tamato
passho
rindo
roseli

kumail said:
0275-9679-5867
Kumail (ΩR)

I have lots of these berries to trade + i have other berries, if your looking for one that isnt the first 4, comment below and ill look through my inventory.

I'd like to take you up on your offer if you still have the berries. I'm looking for Custap only atm but I would like the other four as well if possible. Anything that you want in return? I can possibly part with my HA 4 max IV ditto with HP, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed. I have other "breedjects" as well but no egg moves yet. If you need a certain Poke letme know I'll try my hardest to breed you 5 IV with egg moves.

EDIT: Oh yeah I guess I should leave my FC right? :p
FC: 4442-0402-1875
Alpha Sapphire: Ms. Tron (For the Imposter Ditto with 4 IVs)
X: Grand Flippy (Might be best to trade to this one at the moment, more offers on this version than Sapphire)

Ms. Tron said:
kumail said:
0275-9679-5867
Kumail (ΩR)

I'd like to take you up on your offer if you still have the berries. I'm looking for Custap only atm but I would like the other four as well if possible. Anything that you want in return? I can possibly part with my HA 4 max IV ditto with HP, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed. I have other "breedjects" as well but no egg moves yet. If you need a certain Poke letme know I'll try my hardest to breed you 5 IV with egg moves.

EDIT: Oh yeah I guess I should leave my FC right? :p
FC: 4442-0402-1875
Alpha Sapphire: Ms. Tron (For the Imposter Ditto with 4 IVs)
X: Grand Flippy (Might be best to trade to this one at the moment, more offers on this version than Sapphire)

What nature is the ditto and the breedjects, which ones do you have? i dont mind about no eggmoves/not many ivs so im sure we can work out a deal (Sorry for the late reply)

Binx345 said:
I need the following berries:
apicot
custap
jaboca
rowap
micle
ganlon
salac

I have
watmel
lansat
starf
enigma (on my x)
payapa
pamtre
spelon
sitrus
tamato
passho
rindo
roseli

i need the lanset, starf and enigma, so id be willing to trade yours for the ones you need.

So 3 for 3?

I choose Jaboca, Micle, and Custap.

My friend code is 2251 4111 8885
I have already entered your friend code.

Binx345 said:
So 3 for 3?

I choose Jaboca, Micle, and Custap.

My friend code is 2251 4111 8885
I have already entered your friend code.

3 for all, what timezone/when will you be on?

I am eastern USA timezone....I have an interview in an hour but then pretty fee all day.

Binx345 said:
I am eastern USA timezone....I have an interview in an hour but then pretty fee all day.

is 3 hours ok?

I'm interested in your HA Tyrunt! Please, feel free to check my thread by clicking the signature and let me know if you are interested in a trade for one of my 5ivs pokémon :)

8-bit said:
I'm interested in your HA Tyrunt! Please, feel free to check my thread by clicking the signature and let me know if you are interested in a trade for one of my 5ivs pokémon :)

Would the adamant aron be ok?

kumail said:
8-bit said:

Would the adamant aron be ok?

Sure! I will breed one right now. I will send you a MP when i'm finish! Do you want a nickname for him/her?

Trade completed! Thank you very much, everything's perfect! (^_^) Hope we trade again!

King Xerneas said:
Check my thread and let know know if anything of mine interests you for an HA Tyrunt.
Snubbull (Close Combat) please :)

8-bit said:
Trade completed! Thank you very much, everything's perfect! (^_^) Hope we trade again!

Thanks for everything man! Good luck with your trade thread :)

Back