• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H68

RE: Looking for 2 Mewtwos (MD # 9) & EGain, SPRadar

Thank you for your posts...

Ape1919 - Didn't see anything and generally like to trade within United States

idrumprettywell - No thanks

Hi Hypno:
would you trade 3 Armaldo LA (2 RH), 2 PT Rampardos (1RH) and a RH MT Meganium for my mewtwo? also I only need the meganium if its in mint condition.

Do you have any fossil escalator supporters as well? if so, can you CML For them?

PS: Im in Canada. so please let me know if you still want to trade.

Thanks!

Hey. I have uxie X.. I see

HG SS ninetales. if you have time please check my list under Luxray Wants (They're also general wants) and let me know what else you may have unlisted from those.

do you happen to have any Glaceon MD HOLO (Snow cloak)

R e s p o n s e s

Thank you for the offer the crippler 18 -- I'll PM you to finalize

mlouden03 - I'm very interested in a trade... let's see what we can do...

idrumprettywell - still... no thank you... it'd be tough to get a good trade going with the foundation of a moderately playable rare for a Legend piece...

FistBumpIt - Didn't see anything... thanks for posting

fantasy_freak08 - Thank you for posting an offer... it's a little "high" methinks... I checked the 2 RH Meganiums I have... they are very good... "mint" is in the eye of the beholder and I hesitate to use "mint" as I hesitate to use "perfect". There are very small hairline scratches in both (rotate the card under bright light and rotate and at a certain orientation they reveal themselves... I consider them both mint. So, my offer is

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYOUR
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMD Mewtwo

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMY
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK3 LA Armaldo
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK1 MT Meganium
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK1 Fossil Excavator

I think it's a good deal -- win-win -- for us both... what do you think?

RE: Have 2 Extra DGX -- Looking for Mewtwo (MD # 9) & EGain, SPRadar

Please CML for your:
PA Charizard
Gliscor Lv.X
Diagla Lv.X
Infernape Lv.X
Lucario Lv.X

LMK :)

RE: Have 2 Extra DGX -- Looking for Mewtwo (MD # 9) & EGain, SPRadar

Please CML for Shaymin X (land) and Cherrim SF x4

R E S P O N S E S

mike2020 - sorry... didn't see anything - thank you for your post! And welcome to Pokebeach trading
XanderPitz1010- I didn't see anything for the Shaymin LvX, but I could trade a Cherrim for a couple Unown Rs... hopefully you have a couple sitting around gathering dust...

RE: Need 4 Unown R from Legends Awakened

Update:

I sold one of my uxie x's at cities yesterday (making a $10 profit). I still need to hold onto one for the girl I'm dating..and I unfortunately don't think I have 2 More extra (I have one but she needs it for her deck). I'll check though and update you in person on the 8th or here..whichever works for you. If I do not have another uxie x, cml for Just ninetales if you could (either in person as well or on here, whichever works)

RE: Need 4 Unown R from Legends Awakened

I am interested in your shaman ground form X. I have 4x unown R LA. (2x RH)

R e s p o n s e

Hey Braves11!

Thanks for your post -- do you have any HGSS energy?

Do you have any Research Record from the new set?

Thanks!

- H68

RE: H68's Trade Thread - C'Mon In!

hey H68. I have an uxie x again..do you have anything from my wants unlisted? you havnt updated since 12-29. I May be getting the shaymin land already in trade but if not I'll definately want yours :) the shinys are big wants but right now I only really need the lugia if you have it. extra are kind of needed/wanted. lmk. feel free to shoot me an offer either in pm or in person

RE: H68's Trade Thread - C'Mon In!

The only of your wants I have are the HGSS Energies, and they're very limited. (And not listed =P )

I want:
Gliscor Lv.X [Low]
(RH) Forretress LA [<Collection want]
xX Unlisted Kingdra (UD) you have [High want]
xX Zapdos G [<Collection want (They stalk me)]
Zapdos (Fossil) [Medium]

Back