• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^ ~H~ x2 Mewtwo EX FA, 1 non FA. Have most of the EX cards form ND! ^-^

I can buy 4 Booster Boxes, what ones do you want to see cards from???

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
RE: ^-^ Lil Wayne's! New Cards x12 Celebi Prime! x2 Mewtwo EX & NV Booster Box. ^-^

I would only buy it if there was more card value that cash value. :/, Sorry.

RE: ^-^ Lil Wayne's! New Cards x12 Celebi Prime! x2 Mewtwo EX & NV Booster Box. ^-^

Okay then, could you obtain any of my wants then? Look at my trade thread for my wants.

I didn't realize this was the sell thread, I apologize.

I could, however, trade a set (64) of JPN Electric Pokemon Sleeves, a Zekrom EX (non-FA), and some cash for a Mewtwo. LMK. I also have a Thundurus FA and I could possibly trade a Zekrom EX FA as well.

my:

x2 RH Electriks
x1 RH 40 HP Tynamo
x4 Prism Energy
x1 Catcher (RH)
10$

your:

mewtwo ex non FA

Spartan. No thanks not enough.

Im interested in buying 1x celebi, 1x regular mewtwo, and 1x full art tornadus. PM me, i might even have some cards you want/need i could include as well.

how low are you willing to go for the regular mewtwo ex?

how much for the booster box?

Do you take part card part money deals? If so, could you do:

My: $35 USD (payed with paypal), x2 N (full art)
Your: x1 Mewtwo EX (not full art)

Feel free to counter.

Sorry guys, the Box and the Mewtwo's are gone.... I have to update this, I might be getting a Mewtwo or 2 tonight, check back. :)

I am still interested in celebi

Do you still need the Tornadus as well?

How much for M2?

They are gone :(. It's a long story...

RE: ^-^ Lil Wayne's Sale Shop! x60 ND packs, from Booster Box! ^-^

BUMP! BUMP!! 60 packs of ND!

How much for 3 magnazone prime ? Portugal if you ship corse

I can do $70 for them. If you want insurance then it will be more... It is around $10 for insurance/Shipping.

i wil wait abit more for the decrising of the price

How much are you looking for?

Back