• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Worlds Merch, Japanese Merch, DRX W: Pokemon Catcher, Mew EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Lots W: Bulk, Mewtwo EX, Catchers, Beaches, Sealed Card Fight! Vanguard Packs/Boxes

cool its a deal well let me count my cards first i should have that much lol i got get some cases to ship them . um ill get back to you Sunday for the final details and stuff :)

RE: H: Lots W: Bulk, Mewtwo EX, Catchers, Beaches, Sealed Card Fight! Vanguard Packs/Boxes

Ok lmk

Hi, sorry if i had prevosly sent this im haveing a litile troble with the pm right now. ummm..

Hi, sadly i kinda.. counted i have 450+ black and white up commons and commons and 100 hgs cards.
They still haven't put up my trade list. Is there anything else specific you were looking for i have more rares, trainers, and legend pieces.

Also i see you can get japanese items could you get any of these. http://eeveelution.co.cc/?Eeveelutions
Espeon/Umbreon Promotion Card Sleeves
Espeon/Umbreon Promotion Tin
Espeon/Umbreon Box

^
Ill trade full bodys, ex's, older cards for these as well.

Thank you for your time reading these poorly constructed sentences.

I cant get any of those sorry, they're too old and out of print for a while. I really only need the things in my wants, sorry.

ok ok so are you still up for 3k mint comons and uncoms for the binder?.... I still need to get more though to get that number.

Yeah thats fine. LMK.

Do you still need a catcher?

I Want - Eeveelutions Binder

I value the binder at over $100....

Cml for 3 collectors

Didnt see anything sorry.

CML for
1 Regigigas EX FA

RE: H: Dark Explorers, Tropical Beach, Japanese Sleeves W: Tornadus EX, Darkrai EX

Bump it up

RE: H: Dark Explorers, Tropical Beach, Japanese Sleeves W: Tornadus EX, Darkrai EX

CML for
2 Reshiram EX
1 Reshiram EX FA
1 Kyruem EX

I didnt see anything unless you want to buy them

Hey, CML for Shiny Chandelure and Shiny Hydreigon

If you mean EX, then no.

Either of my wants, bulk, or cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back