• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

{H} SV holos, Luxray GL, lots of PL &RR {W} Staples, Blaziken FB, etc

Starforce:
Didn't see anything of particular interest, sorry.

Amishe:
I'll have to get back to you on that, right now I'm getting a lot of offers in exchange for manectrics, but I only need so many

Kind of why it's hard for me to decide what to trade for! XD

Eevee:
That's kind of a lot for just two cards, though. c.c I'm honestly most leery about trading the Garchomp C away.

POkekid:
sorry, I saw nothing I felt was worth the Luxray.

1Pokemon_Master:
That's all I really saw of interest, sorry.

Ace11:
Interesting offer. WOuld you do the Mesprit for the Dugtrio?

I wasn't asking for Garchomp C.I was asking about Rayquaza C.You can drop the Rayquaza C so the trade would look like this:
My
Manetric PL RH
Blastoise PL RH

for
Your
Ursaring RH MT
Meganium MT
Kirlia POP7
Tryanitar MT(non RH)
1 old Holo Grass Energy

Eevee:
I meant Rayquaza C. ^_^; Dunno why I said Garchomp C. WISH I had one of those. but anyway, yeah, I'm fine with that.

Pimp, ESP: your cards have been sent. keep an eye out for them.

Eevee: PM me, we need to talk about how I'm going to send them.

I need to make sure whether or not my upper energy needs are being met before I can say yes or no to that one. so many people are offering me upper energy, and I've traded with so many people I can't keep track of whether or not I have all that I need.

Your Garchomp, Honchkrow, and Metagross (all SV)!

My 2 Bebe's Search, 2 Dialga G.

Let me know! :)

Not really needing Dialga G THAT much, and reluctant to part with Garchomp for collection needs.

I'll do honchkrow for the two bebe's, though.

That sounds good. Could I throw in Dialga G for Metagross SV as well? If so, give me a PM please! :)

Pogiforce said:
Interested in your BTS, your Azelf, and your Mesprit.

How many do you have. Also do you have anything else that I missed that many be on my wants list

Back