• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H- Shiny Max Potion, FA Supporters and more W- Gold Zekrom and more

RE: H. EX, Full Arts, Holos, Trainers, BLASTOISE W. Plasma Storm EX, EX FA and SR

PellOfTheTundra said:
b0bert012 said:
Interested in your FA Landorus EX and the Scraggy Promo. I also have 2 HTLasers

Any spare Darkness or Metal Energy to make up the bit of difference? I need 1 Darkness, and a [rosnec]-load of Metal.

Got a few Dark and Metal Energy. So what would the deal be?

RE: H. EX, Full Arts, Holos, Trainers, BLASTOISE W. Plasma Storm EX, EX FA and SR

My:

FA Landorus EX
Scraggy Promo

Your:
Rare Candy
3 Energy Switch
Pokemon Catcher
2 Hypnotoxic Laser
1 Basic Dark Energy
(Any Basic Metal Energy you wanna throw in)

PellOfTheTundra said:
My:

FA Landorus EX
Scraggy Promo

Your:
Rare Candy
3 Energy Switch
Pokemon Catcher
2 Hypnotoxic Laser
1 Basic Dark Energy
(Any Basic Metal Energy you wanna throw in)

Sounds good, shoot me a PM to confirm

Gonna bump it up, bump it up, bump it up :D

OK, this is all the stuff I'd be interested in:

2 Blastoise
1 Zekrom FA
1 Lucario Holo PS
1 Grass Energy Emerald

Would you be willing to do the whole lot? Or is that a bit too much?

Phaaze22 said:
OK, this is all the stuff I'd be interested in:

2 Blastoise
1 Zekrom FA
1 Lucario Holo PS
1 Grass Energy Emerald

Would you be willing to do the whole lot? Or is that a bit too much?

Only have 1 Blastoise now, the theme deck one.

I'd do-

Blastoise Theme
Zekrom FA
Emerald Grass

??

Hmmm... I think I'd rather hang onto the Giratina if it's just the one Blastoise, sorry =(

Phaaze22 said:
Hmmm... I think I'd rather hang onto the Giratina if it's just the one Blastoise, sorry =(

Would you consider if I offer the Lucario aswell?

Do you have any of these for trade mate
2x ampharos Dragons Exalted
2x terrakion NV
3x N
3x Catcher
2x Rare candy
1x rabndom reciever
1x crushing hammer
1x enhanced hammer
1x super rod
1x energy switch
4x DCE
4x blend (the one with fighting

If ao cml or I can buy if need be

CardGameEmporium said:
Do you have any of these for trade mate
2x ampharos Dragons Exalted
2x terrakion NV
3x N
3x Catcher
2x Rare candy
1x rabndom reciever
1x crushing hammer
1x enhanced hammer
1x super rod
1x energy switch
4x DCE
4x blend (the one with fighting

If ao cml or I can buy if need be

Didn't see anything I wanted and you also shouldn't be asking to buy in this part of the forum, especially to someone who isn't a verified seller

Would you do
My:
Giratina EX FA
Tanghrowth holo BC

Your:
Entei EX
Colress Machine Reverse

Lmk?

Mesprit said:
Would you do
My:
Giratina EX FA
Tanghrowth holo BC

Your:
Entei EX
Colress Machine Reverse

Lmk?

I like that offer, but could we expand it to include your Lugia EX PS aswell? I have some of your Kyurem collection wants and some other stuff you might like

RE: H. EX, Full Arts, Holos, Trainers, Plasma Storm, HTL W. Plasma Storm EX, EX FA and SR

Bump with new haves and wants after opening a Plasma Storm Box

b0bert012 said:
Mesprit said:
Would you do
My:
Giratina EX FA
Tanghrowth holo BC

Your:
Entei EX
Colress Machine Reverse

Lmk?

I like that offer, but could we expand it to include your Lugia EX PS aswell? I have some of your Kyurem collection wants and some other stuff you might like

I don't need kyurems that much
but do you have any ultra rares from bw-on sets or shinies from neo sets?

Mesprit said:
b0bert012 said:

I don't need kyurems that much
but do you have any ultra rares from bw-on sets or shinies from neo sets?

Nothing from the Neo sets, and only BW-on Ultra rares I have are already listed, apart from a Victini EX

Mesprit said:
Would you do
My:
Giratina EX FA
Tanghrowth holo BC

Your:
Entei EX
Colress Machine Reverse

Lmk?

Hey man, still wanting to do this trade?

RE: H. EX, Full Arts, Holos, Trainers, Plasma Storm, HTL W. Plasma Storm EX, EX FA and SR

Sorry it took so long to get back on this, yeah, I'd do it if you added the Lucario. :)

Obviously, if you prefer the other guy's offer take that instead, I don't mind either way.

Phaaze22 said:
Sorry it took so long to get back on this, yeah, I'd do it if you added the Lucario. :)

Obviously, if you prefer the other guy's offer take that instead, I don't mind either way.

Sounds good, send me a PM man

my Celebi EX your 2 Hyonotoxic lasers?

Hey man,

Would you be interested in:

My:
Black kyurem EX FA

Your:
Cresselia EX FA
1x Plasma Energy
1x Blastoise holo or rh

Let me know

Thanks

Back