• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: RDL top, primes W:video games

RE: H: Emboar ability, FA Reshiram, Promo shuckle W: CYL

Its around 4 on troll and toad because they price their cards based on playability. Since Deoxys isn't seeing any play it is only $4 on troll and toad. On ebay and other sites it is going for $13 because of its rarity.

about your 1 FA Reshiram

is there a sliver of white under the name in the grey part? you would need to look at it to tell, but I'd do scizor prime for it

mlouden03 said:
about your 1 FA Reshiram

is there a sliver of white under the name in the grey part? you would need to look at it to tell, but I'd do scizor prime for it

It is silver. And could you do crobat prime and 2 pokemon collector instead?

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

RE: Redone trade thread! H: Machamp prime/Emboar/Shuckle/BULK W: Gengar/Weavile/CYL

CML for
1 Unfezant

RE: Redone trade thread! H: Machamp prime/Emboar/Shuckle/BULK W: Gengar/Weavile/CYL

CLick on my banner.

Um, I think Mysterious Treasures.

Raichu GL? Also, do you have any Battle Frontier Pokemon?

LillipupFTW said:
Raichu GL? Also, do you have any Battle Frontier Pokemon?

So...
My:
Raichu GL
Unfezzant

your:
Mewtwo base set

If by battle frontier pokemon you mean pokemon FB then I have Dusknoir FB and RH Staraptor FB

Alright. What do you want for those?

Back