• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~[H] Rayquza C X and supreme Victors sleeves[N] luxray Gl X and others.

RE: ~[H] Uxie X,mesprint X [N] Infernape 4 X,Gallade 4 X,and Garchomp X,luxray gl X

Could you CML for Uxie X or Mesprit X?

RE: ~[H] Uxie X,mesprint X [N] Infernape 4 X,Gallade 4 X,and Garchomp X,luxray gl X

Penguinlord1232 said:
How about

Your
Uxie X

My
Heatran x2
Heatran X
rotom or shinies

nope,sorry.

captain.mongoose said:
Could you CML for Uxie X or Mesprit X?

i didnt see anything. sorry.

H: Gardevoir X

W: Uxie X

What do you say?

Penguinlord1232 said:
What will you trade for Uxie X?

an Infernape 4 X,luxray Gl X.

EspeonROX said:
H: Gardevoir X

W: Uxie X

What do you say?
espeonRox
sorry,but no. its not a high want. i just want it to finish my deck. maybe another X?

I can throw in a Magnezone X too if you'd like.

EspeonROX said:
I can throw in a Magnezone X too if you'd like.

nahh i cant do that trade. sorry. but talk to me after the Pre-release if your going if you pull any X's i might trade it to you.

What if...I said...I MIGHT have another Umbreon ex? :p

EspeonROX said:
What if...I said...I MIGHT have another Umbreon ex? :p

i still would not be able to do that trade either. im only looking for my wants, thats all. and the new SV Lv. X's.

Dang it. OK then, thanks anyway.

I have:
1x SP Radar
2x Energy Gain
3x Pachirisu GE (1x RH)
2x Gallade SW
3x Bronzong 4
1x Heatran Lv.X (Pack)
1x Gardevoir Lv.X
1x Gallade 4 Lv.X

I need:
1x Uxie Lv.X

Can we work out a deal?

Politoed666 said:
I have:
1x SP Radar
2x Energy Gain
3x Pachirisu GE (1x RH)
2x Gallade SW
3x Bronzong 4
1x Heatran Lv.X (Pack)
1x Gardevoir Lv.X
1x Gallade 4 Lv.X

I need:
1x Uxie Lv.X

Can we work out a deal?
nahh. im really only trading uxie X for a luxray gl X or infernape 4 X. sorry.

RE: ~[H] Rayquza C X and supreme Victors sleeves[N] Infernape 4 X,luxray Gl X and others.

cml for rayquaqa c x?

RE: ~[H] Rayquza C X and supreme Victors sleeves[N] Infernape 4 X,luxray Gl X and others.

hey can you CMl for Your SV sleves?

PokeKid Brandon said:

would you do infernape 4 X for them? i can throw the pre-release milotic in also.

CML for prerelease sleeves.

umbreonchamp said:
PokeKid Brandon said:

would you do infernape 4 X for them? I can throw the pre-release milotic in also.

Sorry that is WAY to much?

PokeKid Brandon said:
umbreonchamp said:
PokeKid Brandon said:

would you do infernape 4 X for them? I can throw the pre-release milotic in also.

Sorry that is WAY to much?

well that and luxray gl X or staraptor FB X also absol G X is all i want for the sleeves.

CML for Rayquaza X

Maybe just a rotom for the sleves?

Back