• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: H: x2 Leafeon X Heatran X, Mag X, x1 Gardy X,other cards, checkitout!(Update 8/23)

I have sent your cards.

RE: H: x2 Leafeon X Heatran X, Mag X, x1 Gardy X,other cards, checkitout!(Update 8/23)

CML for 2 leafeon LV X please

CML for Leafeon X MD, thanks! =]

ill sell you uxie lv.x 27 shipped

i dont buy. Leafeon is NOT for trade. update.
Pika pants: what is the Update time of that thread PP? oh yeah, before I confirmed the trade, when they arent for trade anymore. dont complain. I strongly suggest you dont ever say anything that stupid again n00b ;)

RE: H: lots of lvl Xs, noobs posting in my thread (PP), checkitout!(Update 8/26)

do you have any cynthias/ or amu x's?

RE: H: lots of lvl Xs, noobs posting in my thread (PP), checkitout!(Update 8/26)

Pika Pants~Let him do what he pleases. He is allowed to have whatever he wants on his thread, along with the fact that whether or not he wants to trade it. Please don't boss him around in his own thread, or anything else with not be tolerated... Thanks! =]

-The Trade Council

Cynthias: yes
AMU: no
im getting a box of LA tommorow everyone!

Tofu: thank you for those words of Kindness :)

if you get any amu x's cml and is your cynthias for trade?

Hey, I'm interested in your:
Spiritomb LA
Luxray LA RH (Mostly this guy)

Nothing on your wants seems a good trade for these. Would you mind CML for something? LMK!! :D

PokemonPhantom3 said:
Cynthias: yes
AMU: no
im getting a box of LA tommorow everyone!

Tofu: thank you for those words of Kindness :)

Anytime! ;] In your box, if you pull any extra Cynthia's or Buck's, may I call dibs? Lmk. =]

Also, do you have any Multi Energy? I need one...

Lmk. =]

i'm interested in your implied leafeon lv.x
please cml

cml for empoleon MD and leafeon RH (the good one) plz

Please CML for x1 Spritomb and do you have Felicity's or any pre - evolutions of Gengar, but the pre - evolutions have to be from DP, thanks! =]

CML for

x1 Gardevoir X
x1 Electivire X

Let me clue everyone in on a little something.

When you post that you have anything for trade, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY as a trader to make sure your thread is completely up-to-date. If you have cards that are not for trade, don't put them in your topic, especially if it's been three days since the update. That's like seeing an ad at the front of a store for your favorite toy, and you go and ask the associate about it. They tell you, "Oh, I'm sorry, that toy has long been out of stock."

You'd be pretty mad, wouldn't you? I know I would.

To recap:

1. No flaming. Ever.
2. Keep your thread up to date.

Next, I'd like to correct what oochy said and say that you are NOT allowed to do anything you like in your own trading thread. Misleading people is not cool. You may include cards not for trade in your trading list (although it is not recommended), but do not trick people into wasting their time coming into your topic, asking for your cards, and you tell them they aren't even for trade. That's just bragging, and well, we kill braggers. If you're going to include something in your trade thread that's not for trade, make sure people know so they don't waste their time asking. If you have new cards that are up for trade, UPDATE YOUR TOPIC so dumb stuff like this doesn't happen again. Rory ain't at fault here. Don't blame him. Don't flame him.

I warned you for flaming, but now that I realize what your topic title is, I'm giving you another one.

RE: my trade topic

vut? I get 2 warnings? what ever. Its not my fault he starts flaming my trade thead (i guess taht ones not against the rules, is it?)

well anyway, Im checking everyones lists. right now.

samo: for the empo I saw cynthias and bucks, and yanmega.
leafeon isnt for trade. (im workin on it PMJ and Pika pants :p )

Back