• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Primes W: Reshiram BW, PP Hat and more

RE: H: Mew/Machamp Prime, Staples, Seeker, and More W: Various Gengars, PR sleeves, CYL

@torterra_tank- alright, im interested in these (near mint-mint only):
Xx gengar prime
x1 cursegar (RH only)
x1 gengar fossil (is it holo or rare? 1st ed or not? im looking for both if you have them)
x1 gengar DP (regular and RH im looking for)
x1 dark gengar (1st ed or not? im looking for both)

RE: H: Mew/Machamp Prime, Staples, Seeker, and More W: Various Gengars, PR sleeves, CYL

OK, Fossil I have Holo and Rare, DP is NH, and Dark Gengar I am not sure.

@torterra_tank- alright, and are any of them 1st ed?

I am not 100% sure one of the fossil ones may be. I can go check one minute and I will update.

EDIT: No, none of them are 1st Edition.

@torterra_tank- alright, so these are all of the cards that you have from my wants:
x1 gengar prime
x1 cursegar RH
x1 gengar fossil holo
x1 gengar fossil rare
x1 gengar DP
x1 dark gengar

and are all near mint or better?

and what cards are you interested in from me?

ERL Full
1 crobat prime
1 tyranitar prime
1 kingdra prime
1 machamp prime
1 mew prime

These are all of the cards I am interested in from your thread.

@torterra_tank- alright, well shoot me an offer for all of the gengars.

and again, are they all near mint or better?

Yes, they are all NM/M and I am not sure what you value the Gengars at so can you make the first offer?

@torterra_tank- i could do mew prime or machamp prime or an ERL half along with 1 of the other 3 primes (crobat, t-tar, kingdra) for all of the gengars

I cant do that with the Gengar prime in the trade.

RE: H: Primes W: CYL, BW

@123wert50- sorry, i dont need anything, but if your still interested, you can buy it on my sale thread. everything on this thread is for sale over on my sale thread
thanks

@shinyshinx- sorry, i didnt see anything i needed. if you still need them, i can sell them to you on my sale thread
thanks

I have this from your wants:
x2 Zoruas
x2 Solosis
x1 Duosion
x4 Tepig 15
x1 Pignite 17
x1 Bouffalant (Revenge)

I'm interested in either gengar or yanmega prime. is there anyway we can make a trade?

@mewyoshi- sorry, i just made a trade over on pokegym for all my BW wants. You can buy those primes on my sale thread if you want to. thanks

Back