• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: pokedolls, Sleeves, Merch, Old Cards N: Raikou*, Raikou ex FA, BULK HOLOS

RE: H: pokedolls, FA, Ex, Sleeves, Prime N: Raikou*,Entei*, shinys, Raikou ex, collection

Sorry, saw nothing that I desire or need, unless you have bulk old school holos (I use them for crafts)

RE: H: pokedolls, FA, Ex, Sleeves, Prime N: Raikou*,Entei*, shinys, Raikou ex, collection

I have:
Entei*

Interested in:
Any FA's. LMK

Is entei * mint?

Hi, I have a holo POP 2 Suicune, but it is numbered as 4/17 so I'm wondering if thats the one you want. If so could you CML for more becaue I am interested in that Darkrai dice box. Thanks

If you have any bulk old school holos that would be good too (condition does not matter) as I use them for crafts

is the suicune holo?

DeadlyAbsol said:
If you have any bulk old school holos that would be good too (condition does not matter) as I use them for crafts

is the suicune holo?

Yeah the Suicune is holo, and yes I have TONS of older Holos. Mostly from the DP era.

I mean from base and up to like the ex era.

DeadlyAbsol said:
I mean from base and up to like the ex era.

Oh no, most are newer. Sorry

Well perhaps list a few off?

bump from the hizzle

RE: H: pokedolls, FA, Sleeves, Prime, NXD shinys N: Raikou*, Raikou ex FA, BULK HOLOS

bumps, need bulk holos!

RE: H: pokedolls, FA, Sleeves, Prime, NXD shinys N: Raikou*, Raikou ex FA, BULK HOLOS

CML for
Shiny Chandelure ND
Shiny Hydreigon ND

please read my rules :/

How old is old holos? Also, can they be RH?

Old holos, base - neo sets. RH doesn't really work for me, as I am using the holo part as an art craft.

DeadlyAbsol said:
Old holos, base - neo sets. RH doesn't really work for me, as I am using the holo part as an art craft.

What does the condition have to be?If the condition doesn't matter I have 5, if it does matter, I have 3 (all five are rares if that matters). I'm interested in the Charizard toy, any of the plushies, and one of the Pikachu coins. LMK!

only 5 eh? What are they?

DeadlyAbsol said:
only 5 eh? What are they?

Magneton [Fossil]
Scyther [Jungle]
Muk [Fossil]
Hitmonlee [Fossil]
Houndour [Neo Genesis] (I'm pretty sure)

Back